For all the anti-clown folks!

buckylarue

Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...
When we were at BWV at the end of September, they were rehabbing the Luna Park pool area, and I got a couple of shots of the clown that I think some of you will really like:

Here's the clown with a plastic bag over his head...

clownbag02.jpg

and here he is gasping for breath...

clownbag01.jpg

(He's OK now, really! :D )

I actually like the clown, so I hope it survived. (I believe the clown keeps away all those evil non-DVC illegal pool hoppers).

Actually, I did notice last July that it needed some painting.

good pics!!!

TOO FUNNY! We actually waited 'til VWL was completed to buy DVC because I have had a thing about evil clowns since childhood. I thought it was just me! Thanks for the photos and the laugh! :D

I like the clown...the bag on it's head makes it creepy for me!
Cora

I am one of the anti-clown people....but I don't want to see the poor thing suffocate! LOL I'd just like him to take up residence elsewhere...kinda like snakes...don't want to see them killed but dont want to see them, ya know?

LOL! And they call this a place to take your family!

Too funny! Clowns give me the creeps ... guess I knock off reading stephen king!! lol!!

We head to the quiet pool when we're at BWV...the clown can't see us over there.........

glad he is back to his old self again!

Even this shrink-wrapped version gives me the creeps.:eek: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter