For All You Fantasia 2000 Lovers Out There(pins)

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
hello all, well once again it thats time again. this is a group of pins you all have been probably waiting for. i am offering the fantasia 2000 pin set to anybody interested. it's a group of 7 pins and the set is up for grabs, here they are:

-donald, noahs ark 6.50
-fire sprite 6.50
-yoyo flamingo 6.50
-toy soldier 8.50
-whale 6.50
-rachel 6.50
-butterflies 6.50

its the complete set of 7 and it will be $46.50 for the group, as always i pay for shipping. i accept paypal, money orders and personal checks. so if your interested please email me and i can get your new set to you, ttfn and remember:

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike

You don't know her name!!!!! I can't believe it. I mean how could you not know her name??? Then again I don't know her name... So I guess we will let this one slide...:jester:

Mike has so many women in his life that he can not remember all of their names..... ;)

Deb

ok so maybe i am not up to snuff on my fantasia names:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

but your right i cant keep all of my woman's names straight, that would be to easy

Mr. Peachident
mike

Hehehe.. Men! :rolleyes:

Mike, I received my pins yesterday. I appreciate the chance you give us to get them.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter