For BWV owners only.

Overall, how would you rate BWV?

Results are only viewable after voting.

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
Please don't vote unless you own at BWV. It's okay if you also own elsewhere. I'm just trying to gauge owner satisfaction. On a scale of one to ten (ten being completely satisfied) how happy are you with your home resort?

Sorry, I made a mistake. I'm the single vote for "1". I meant to vote "10", but didn't read your instructions correctly. Can you correct my error?

We own at BWV. I gave it a 7... my experiences at Vero Beach and OKW were much more positive, in terms of service, cleanliness and atmosphere. The location may be more convenient, but we were not fond of the pool (that clown face gives me and my son the creeps) or the boardwalk and boat noise at night. We liked it, we had an incredible view both times, things were mostly fine with our units, I just thought the others were more like 'home' for my family. We never relaxed when we were at BWV. But we do like it! It is a fine value. If it were not for DVC, I wouldn't choose to stay there over the other choices.

We just spent the Labor Day weekend at OKW. We stayed in a studio. I was somewhat disappointed. We were very far away from everything. We only had a car the first day. After that, navigating was rather inconvenient.

I can't wait to go back to BWV! We're taking the in-laws in October. I'm looking forward to going "home".

BTW, CM service at OKW was excellent. It was nice and quiet. The bus transportation was adequate. I guess I'm spoiled at BWV being able to walk to the parks. :)

Kelly

Is a one the best or is a ten the best. I need to know before I vote. I don't want to waste my vote like a lot of Floridians last year

The BWV is a 10 in my book. Not only is the location the best but I've never had any problems with anything; from the condition of our room at checkin to the "noise" at night from boats, people etc.

BWV gets a TEN in my book. I LOVE it there. Can't wait to "Go Home" this November!!!!

I voted a 5 since I wasn't wowed by BWV during my first visit "home" two weeks ago. First, not that it matters, not one single "welcome home" . I visited OKW in July and that's all anyone said when we were greeted. Our studio was clean although not equipped like the studio at OKW. We had to call for a toaster, sponge, etc. The only noise which was irritating was kids running & yelling thru the hall late at night and pool noise.
I spent most of my time at the "quiet" pool and was shocked to see all the gum stuck to the cement urns. I was there a week and it was never removed. The best thing about BWV is the proximity to my two favorite parks. Now, I may have been super critical of the BW since the first week was spent at AKL which was a 10 in every sense to the word. Dare to dream of AKL Villas!

We have only been dvc members for a few years and this coming november will be our second trip. Our first trip was July 2000. I would rate our stay a 10. We are a family of 5 and invite the inlaws to help out with the kids. We always rent a 2 bedroom and last trip got a perfect room overlooking the boardwalk. The reason I like the villas is: full kitchen, washer, dryer, plenty of room. Easy access to good restaurants and parks. I could never stay in a regular hotel room again with my family!;)

We love our home resort so much that we don't feel like we really experience the magic unless we're staying there!

I gave it a 9. I love the boardwalk activities, the pools and the ability to get to the parks easy. I thought the staff could be friendlier. The rooms have been clean and nice. We have stayed in preferred as well as standard, one and two bedroom units. My biggest complaint is the long walk to/from elevators. Every stay we end up in the farthest area from the elevator even after requesting to be close due to family members having difficulty walking. However, I can put up with the walk for the atmosphere. :D

hi: i would also love to get a few more "welcome homes" by the front desk cms. the only welcome homes we've been given have been by the dvc people at the different kiosks around the bw and by a few of the gate guards. i think maybe the staff at the front desk may be a bit overworked having to contend with the inn guests and the dvc guests. that is one possible reason it seems there's a little less pixie dust here than at okw and the deluxes. it will be interesting once vwl have been open for a while to see if the same types of problems appear there.

We had initially thought we would wait for the WLV's, we had never seent he BWV's until our tour in 2000. We feel in love immediately!!! And decided we wouldn't wait for the WLV. we had stayed at the WL previously and were staying there during that trip for 10 days. The parks were unbelieveably CROWDED and we became rather bored after several days at the resort. So when we spent some time at the BWV during our tour we knew this was the place for us!!! We've been home 3 times now and LOVE it!!! I voted 9 only because we have yet to recieve a welcome home although during our trip to VB this past JUne we recieved several.. By the way VB is a beautiful resort and the one that I go to if I was quiet and relaxing!

I voted 9. I love the rooms, location and the whole atmosphere. I only find the cm's a little cool. They are helpful if you ask for something specifically but they don't acknowledge the tired traveller or look for ways to make you trip more enjoyable.

We stayed at the Poly before and since we bought into DVC. The CM's are much friendlier and magical.

I liked the room, and the proximity to other hotels and restaurants, but I would have liked more elevators out on the wings. I actually paced off 1/10 of a mile from our room to the elevators. Granted, we could take the stairs, but sometimes it just wasn't convenient. Also the unscheduled "wake-up" calls on check out morning were not appreciated.

I haven't experienced the wake up call, but I'd be pretty ticked too if I had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter