For those of you who buy the ebay paper

mom2grace

DIS Veteran
Do you buy the 11x17 size? That's all I could find for the dark paper, we will be using a laser printer. Am I lost?

THANKS!

I just purchased some dark transfer paper from ebay that was 7.5 x 9.5, it was for inkjet printers though. I can't remember seeing the same size for laser printers.

I bought regular 8.5 x 11" size dark paper from the seller "mariettaangie", and it works GREAT! I can't get the link for the specific item I bought to work, but maybe you could search using the seller's name. It's listed on ebay as "IRON ON HEAT TRANSFER PAPER / DARK COLORS 25 SHEETS"... (available in larger quantities if you need more).

HTH! :)

I am on Ebay now and I see all of the different papers. I want the dark, but do I get heat transfer, iron on, dye sublimation, are they the same thing???

I read either here or on the TMFL board that someone got a pack of 25 sheets for 11.99, but I don't see any that cheap. I need to go cheap (but quality... if that is possible) as they are for my Girl Scout troop.

Also, what size sheets should I get??? Can you print on the transfers like you print on any other kind of paper... more than one picture on the sheet (assuming the picture is small enough)???

Thanks for your help!!!

Nanette in VA
58 days until I take my Girl Scouts to the World!
... and we sold A LOT of cookies to get there!!!

Nanette said:
Also, what size sheets should I get??? Can you print on the transfers like you print on any other kind of paper... more than one picture on the sheet (assuming the picture is small enough)???
Yes, you feed them into your printer just like regular paper. But be sure you read the instructions carefully. Sometimes you have to mirror the image before printing it, and also there is a right and wrong side of the paper to print on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter