For those planning to make a stop in Brunswick, GA on the drive down...

AF Brenda

Some horses just won't die
...I HIGHLY recommend the Baymont Inn for nice, clean sleeping accomodations. We stopped there last week on the drive down from D.C., and we were very pleased. I made a Priceline bid of $30.00 and got the Baymont Inn and I was surprised at how nice it was. The room we had was going for $74/night plus tax when we arrived, so I was even happier with our price! While you aren't guaranteed to get the Baymont with Priceline, you can probably book for less than rack rate at their website, Expedia or Travelocity.

Just wanted to pass this on.

Much appreciated!!
How is the Brunswick "Travel Plaza" area generally?? Safe?? Well lighted?? Places to eat??

Very well lit area, and tons of places to eat nearby. We got off at exit 37B, and I would have felt completely safe, even if DH had not been with me.

Hi all. I used to live very near Brunswick. Don't forget to cross the bridge to Jeckyl Island. Gorgeous white sand beaches - it's a wildlife preserve. I have gone on a weekday and had the entire beach to myself all day! Jeckyll has hotels right on the ocean. I have stayed for as little as 40.00. It's peaceful and safe. St. Simons Island is nearby too but more crowded and pricey. In fact when I lived there I almost never went to Florida beaches as the Georgia islands were so quiet and lovely.Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter