For those who have booked a WDTC Package

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
I've just recently booked the Canadian at Par package. This is my first time booking a package. On the night that I booked the I gave my credit card to pay the $200 deposit. I just received my confirmation and the amount shown on the receipt is for the full amount, there is no reference at all to the $200 I paid.

Is this normal? The pacakge cost was $1697, with my deposit shouldn't my confirmation read $1497?

Anyone have any thoughts?

thanks,
rhonda

You will probably get another confirmation in the mail in a couple of days with the deposit on it. I would not worry yet, but I would worry next week.

I have booked the same package and tricia is right I received 2 confirmations the second on showing my deposit

Paul
:teeth:

Thanks for the info. You've put me at ease. Now I just have to anciously (sp?) wait and check the mail every day!

I had the same problem when I booked the CDN @ par deal in October... when my confirmation came in, not only did it not show my deposit, they hadn't included my DD on the confirmation. I just called them back and double-checked to make sure the reservation was correct and they sent me another confirmation with the correct information, correct price and showing the deposit and balance owing. I just wanted to call and be sure they had the right info in their system because a friend of mine had a problem about 6 months ago and they ended up cancelling her reservation. (I think part of the problem was that she was not paying by credit card, she was intending to pay in full by cheque... a valuable lesson learned. Even though it was their mistake, they still cancelled the reservation after the 14 day period).

Hope you don't have any problems.

I had the same thing happen to me. The first confirmation didn't show the $200 deposit, but I received another one a few days later that was correct.:D

Thanks for all of your replies. I finally received my confirmation last night that showed the deposit. Now just one more little thing - Anyone know how to make the countdown clock go faster!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter