for those who have Dollar fastlane membership

Lthouseprincess

Mouseketeer
I have a free upgrade coupon if anyone wants it, just let me know. It expires 12/31, we are going to use alamo.

If you still have the upgrade coupon available, I could sure use it for our trip in August. My res is with dollar for $140 full size for 8 days not including fees. It would be nice to have a premium. You can Email me. Adress is in profile. thanks in advance.

I still have it, except it it is for a compact to intermediate and intermediate to full size, sorry, any other takers?

We have an intermediate booked for this summer. I'd love to be able to upgrade to a full size. That way I know all the luggage will fit & I won't have to do laundry! Thanks. My email is in my profile, or if you want me to email you I will. Thanks:)

The coupon is yours, but I tried to e-mail you ut got this message

vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through
this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the
administrator and they may be able to help.

Curious about upgrade coupon. I am planning to join Fastlane and understand you get an upgrade coupon when they send the literature. Is that the coupon you have? Did you get it when you joined? I have a full-size ressie and was hoping to get an upgrade coupon I could use to upgrade to Premium. Not sure if this will be possible. Please let me know what you think...

Lthouseprincess, I just tried to email you & got the same message. I think I changed my profile so that you can now email me. Thanks( at least when I checked you should be able too)

Yes this is the free one you get for signing up but the biggest upgrade the coupon will give you is from an intermediate to a full size. . I just decided to stay with Alamo.

Lthouseprincess - Bummer:(
I just cancelled my intermediate the other day ($105/wk) and kept my full-size ($109). Should have kept the intermediate then I could have used the upgrade coupon. Oh well, live and learn (especially from all the helpful folks here) Maybe the rate will go back down before November and I'll change my ressie AGAIN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter