??? for you Yard Sale Gurus!!

zoe dog

Mouseketeer
Is it worth holding a garage sale in mid to late September? or should we wait until after Memorial Day? For what it's worth, we live in Vermont (in other words, cool and cold days aren't far off). Thanks!

I usually have my yard sales in early Oct. but we're further south than you. If it's only chilly in Mid Sept. I'd say go for it. Yard Sale junkies are out in all kinds of weather ~ it would be great if you could get some of your neighbors in on the deal. The more sales you can get in a neighborhood, the more crowd you can attract, especially with the right advertising.

We are still having quite a few around here - Ohio. I think these diehard garage sales fans will do any weather. I've had one during a hot spell 95 and humid - lots of people. And during heavy rains....so I doubt if chilly weather will stop them. Above post is right too, if you can have several houses nearby it attracts more (split the advertising costs too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter