Formal Mickey Mouse on a 5 day!?

Some people will wear t-shirts and shorts. Some will wear tuxedos. I say "Come as you are".

There will be an optional dress-up night and you should encounter dress-up Mickey then, along with ball-gown Minnie and the others.

On a 5 nights? I thought this was only on 7 nights.
On a 7-nights, they call it ‘formal’. On shorter cruises, they call it ‘optional dress-up’. There’s no real difference in the execution on DCL’s part, but a lot less people get dressed up on the shorter cruises.

On a 7-nights, they call it ‘formal’. On shorter cruises, they call it ‘optional dress-up’. There’s no real difference in the execution on DCL’s part, but a lot less people get dressed up on the shorter cruises.

We just got off a 5 night Magic and all 5 nights were Cruise Casual. No optional dress-up. As far as people not getting dressed up...yeah, there were a lot of shorts and flip flops in the MDRs. :-(

We just got off a 5 night Magic and all 5 nights were Cruise Casual. No optional dress-up. As far as people not getting dressed up...yeah, there were a lot of shorts and flip flops in the MDRs. :-(
Are you sure ? All the 5-nights on Magic this fall that appear on the DCL blog list night 3 as optional dress-up. That’s also the information I received from Shoreside Concierge for our 5-nights on Magic in February.

Are you sure ? All the 5-nights on Magic this fall that appear on the DCL blog list night 3 as optional dress-up. That’s also the information I received from Shoreside Concierge for our 5-nights on Magic in February.

Uhhh considering I was there, yes, I'm sure. Apparently, concierge did send an email (I never got mine though) but according to the Navigator (and how everyone was dressed) it was 5 nights of Cruise Casual. Day 3 Navigator attached. Day 3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter