Fort Wilderness Grocery Delivery Service or Amazon Prime Food Delivery?

AngelaMouse1991

I came and never left at heart!
Staying at Fort Wilderness the first week of August. Has any one had experience with grocery delivery at Fort Wilderness cabins? My parents like to grilled food, and I'm looking for a trouble free way to get groceries delivered directly to our cabins. We were told that the kitchens in Fort Wilderness cabins are fairly well equipped. Is a grocery delivery service it worth, it or is is best to get in the car and drive an hour round trip to get fresh groceries every other day?

We enjoy going to Publix and picking out our groceries. However we usually have plenty of free time built into our trips. So I guess it comes down to how much park versus down time you have. The easiest Publix is when you come out of The Fort turn left. When you dead end into 535 go left, the Publix is on your left in a shopping center.

I do like to pick out meats and produce myself. I guess your at the mercy of the person who does the shopping with hiring one of the services. We have 2 cabins and between the two refrigeratiors I think we should be able to do two grocery runs for 7 days of food. My Mom is a full service - pay to have it done Mom. My Dad is a save the money and do it yourself kind of Dad. So I'm on the fence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter