Found the Wendy's discount code for Busch Gardens/Seaworld!!!

klfrech

DIS Veteran
For those of you who might be interested:

Wendy's is doing a promotion for Busch Gardens and Seaworld tickets (as some of you may already know). The promo code that you need for the Busch Gardens website is COMBO. This will get you $10.00 off per ticket. However, with this promotion, you can only purchase either single day tickets to BG/SW/AI or a 3-day Busch Gardens/Adventure Island combination ticket.

Hope this is helpful.

Very helpful! Last time we went to Sea World I had to eat lunch at Wendy's to pick up a coupon. I thought I was going to have stop and see if they had any this year. Yay! Now I can order online and eat luch somewhere better!

Can I buy a single day Sea World tic with this code?

I am on the Sea World Website, and don't see a place for the promo code yet

Looks like you need to access this through the Busch Gardens website. Go to Buschgardens.com. Then click on the Wendy's ad. From there you will be able to put in the promo code. Once you've done that, you'll be able to see what tickets are available for what parks.

I've tried to click on Busch Gardens then the Wendy's link but I'm not getting anyplace to put in the discount code COMBO. Can someone help?

Anne1125:

I just did it and had no problem. Here's exactly what I did:

--went to buschgardens.com
--clicked on the Tampa Bay location
--clicked on Wendy's ad
--at top of page it says something like "Save on your next adventure" and it asks you to type in promo code. Type in COMBO, then hit "submit".
--Your see your park choices under "Featured Products"
--Click on the park you want and it will bring up your ticket choices.

Hope this helps.

they did try to hide it tho

anyhow
seaworld prices are 44 adult , 35 kids with the Wendys deal

regular price is 54 and 45

I wonder if the rapid rewards dicount is better? Isn't that 20%, so that would make the adults a few cents cheaper and the kids $1 more. But, I can get those at the gate, right? That gives me a little more flexibility.

Rapid rewards never sent me anything even tho I signed up- I guess I will have to again.

Are Seaworld tix like Disney tix? Are they good forever?

I got it! Thanks. We already have fun cards for 2004 but we're bringing my son's friend in Oct/Nov so I needed a ticket for him. Thanks so much, I love a bargain!

I did a search on MSN for Busch Gardens Wendy's discount and found a website that had the Wendy's symbol. It asked for the discount code. I typed in COMBO and it came to page that offered two different discounts. I purchased the single day and printed it out for $43.00! Good luck.

Anne,

Thanks so much! I found it!!! I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great vacation!

Any idea if there is a similar deal for Williamsburg VA? I found the Florida one but it said it was not available for VA. Is there maybe a different code? Thanks for the help!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter