FP Availability in February

Yeah, it was kind of rough considering I couldn't go back to sleep after that!

Thanks for the info, I will be online tomorrow at 6am central Getting ours! Our AK days are 63 and 66
I will be joining you in the morning! We must be going at the same time ours are 61 and 65 so we know we will probably have to do FoP at rope drop on the 1st day (EMH day so we will be waiting early)

Just made our FPs a couple hours ago, for our trip February 24-March 14. We aren't doing AK until day 60+5 but I was curious so I checked FOP for 60+1 and 60+2. Both had a little availability for a party of 2 for the afternoon into the evening (nothing for the morning). 60+3 was much better, but 60+4 is when it really opened up. And, keep in mind this was NOT right when the window opened, I didn't wake up to make these until five hours after the window opened. Very pleased with all the availability!
Excellent news! My window opens up next Wednesday. Hoping to at least get an afternoon or earlier FOP FP+ for 60+1 for just myself. If it doesn't work out, I'm going to keep refreshing until it does! :)

I will be joining you in the morning! We must be going at the same time ours are 61 and 65 so we know we will probably have to do FoP at rope drop on the 1st day (EMH day so we will be waiting early)

Cool, I think if you get there an hour before the park opens you will be in great shape! I’m still thinking about rope dropping a day or two just for FOP. Good luck getting FPs tomorrow!

Good luck!

I was on at 7am and was able to get FoP on my 60+5 but not 60+1. I did notice that I could have gotten evenings on my 60+2 day but we are in a different park that day. We are early risers anyway so we will be there an hour before rope drop our 1st animal kingdom day. So excited and relieved to have FP+ done

We booked our FP on the 26th at 7:30 AM for FOP on days 60+3 and 60+8 and had pretty much open time frames to choose from. We were able to get all other FP that we wanted with no issues either.

Touringplans.com has a fastpass availability site... It may help you... My fastpass day is tomorrow and I dont think I will be able to sleep...

I also manage to get FOP for days 63 and 66...no am availability for day 63 though

not sure what happened - but right now Jan or Feb - the system says there is some problem with fast passes and look later?

I had our Fastpass day this morning and was able to book FOP on Tuesday 2/27 (which is 60 +2). It was at 5:10pm but I was good with that because it fit better in our plan. I booked Na'vi on Friday 3/2 (60 +5) when we are going to be park hopping but I did see FOP had availability.

I also got all the other attractions at the times and days that we wanted so I'm very happy with how my Fastpass day went. A big key IMO is just getting the attractions that you want on the first go around and then after you have all your days booked, go back and modify times. It worked well for me this morning. Just passing the info along and good luck to others who are booking soon!

I had our Fastpass day this morning and was able to book FOP on Tuesday 2/27 (which is 60 +2). It was at 5:10pm but I was good with that because it fit better in our plan. I booked Na'vi on Friday 3/2 (60 +5) when we are going to be park hopping but I did see FOP had availability.

I also got all the other attractions at the times and days that we wanted so I'm very happy with how my Fastpass day went. A big key IMO is just getting the attractions that you want on the first go around and then after you have all your days booked, go back and modify times. It worked well for me this morning. Just passing the info along and good luck to others who are booking soon!
Thanks for the update! I have two more days.

This strategy worked for me also. Like I said, I did not expect to get FoP at 60+1 for 5 people but I got absolutely everything else so I'm happy

my first day is 2/24/18. i was able to sign up for fast passes on christmas morning (12/25). if your first day is 2/27, you might want to check if you can sign up today (12/28).

worth checking!

my first day is 2/24/18. i was able to sign up for fast passes on christmas morning (12/25). if your first day is 2/27, you might want to check if you can sign up today (12/28).

worth checking!
I checked on the app and it’s still telling me to link tickets but I’ll keep trying and see if it’ll let me early

Is anyone able to look at fop availability for March 2? We book FPs tomorrow so I’m curious what is left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter