Free 20,000 Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Starts on Dec.20 @ 12-5pmEST

Thanks Mal, We already have the cordless mouse and love it. I would love to add the cordless Keyboard!

These are awesome. We have both the keyboard and the mouse set up on all 3 of our computers (mine, DH's & DS's) and love them. Hope we can get in on this one!

Bumping, as this is tomorrow.

But I have this funny feeling I'm going to forget....

Sue,

If it will help, I can call you. Let me know if you would like for me to do that and then PM your number.

Amy

Thanks, Amy, but no. I have my PDA alarm set and I think I can get Yahoo to send a message to my cell phone (haven't try that yet, but maybe I'll test it). Thanks anyway!

Same here ... I'm just getting the coupon ... :(

All I get is the coupon,too! I was there right at 9 too. Oh well! After you are done. You need to clean their cookies off your computer!

There are 17!

I've been trying almost constantly for the past 45 minutes (I was on the phone with my Mom, so I just kept clicking while I was talking to her). But nothing! DH has tried from work a few times, too, and he hasn't had any luck either.

Well, I'm off to the store. Perhaps I'll try some more when I get home.

Good luck to everyone else!

Ugh! After an hour of trying .. nothing :( ... Well, good luck to everyone else :p I need to get some Christmas shopping done!

Oh Man I almost forgot!!!!!

Had to do a bill for a cust.or I would have....20% rebate here to

trying for DH now nope 20% off also

Darn

Mal

YES

I read this on another board but people are winning try hitting the back buttom and trying again over and over until you get the winners page....

have not won yet but I really want this LOL

Mal:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter