Free 20,000 Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Starts on Dec.20 @ 12-5pmEST

Thanks!!

Mal try alterating between coupon page,back,f5 key,enter and just, coupon page,back,summit,coupon page,back,summit on the same browser.

But first my computer stalled and I had to shut down and restart.

Good luck!!

I have tried everything too, Mal, and I haven't won either. :-(

Well, it's over. And I wasn't one of the lucky ones. :( :mad: :(

Well, that was a waste of a few hours time.

Sorry you didn't win Sue and Mal. I didn't either but I have really stinky luck on winning things outright. I just consider myself lucky in that I have three healthy kids (and I'll take that anyday over a keyboard and mouse!) Maybe we will hit paydirt on the next giveaway!

Hang in there and congrats to those who did win.

Amy

Well, I've analized why I haven't won and my theory is that I'm destined to win Powerball. Hey, it's my theory and I'm sticking to it. ;)

I like your theory!

I keep thinking I'm destined to win "the big one" someday. I enter enough contests everyday! But with the exception of the $3600 in groceries last year (which was really a checK!), everything I've won has been "little" things.

Hey, with my luck I'll win the Lilo&Stitch Tokenzone trip to Graceland and I'll be in WDW when they try to contact me! Don't know what I'd do with a trip to Graceland anyway (DH would never go). I'd have to take my brother instead. :)

Congratulation to everyone who won !!!
and mal, you should of won,, :( you deserve it !!!
and to dtuleya and Eilonwy The powerball's mine and I don't think 215,000,000 is enough to share:eek: :eek: :D :D LOL Laurie

Congrats to all the winners!! I agree with everyone else, I'm destined for MegaMillions lottery ;)

That must be it!! You'all will win Power Ball!! As I never plat the lottery,this was my chance!!

Hey, Good Luck!! and remember what the Higher Power said To win you need to buy a ticket!!

well that let's me out hardly ever play the lottery have to go across the state line...but TN passed the lottery so maybe in a couple of years!

Mal;)

Well, I didn't win a cordless keyboard and mouse nor did I win the Powerball JP but I played for 2 games so I am all set for December 25! Wouldn't that be a MERRY Christmas gift? Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter