FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

I wonder if I am burning in calories with all of this bumping??

I could do june 3-5 at movies...is it free??

We are still signing people up...HAVE to fill up July soon or this swap is going to fall flat. If we can get July folks on board, the cost would be split between the participants. So $96 fridge divided by 19 people lined up so far = $5.05 per participant for use of the fridge during your stay.

I will be there May 26-June 1 any fridges available for these dates. Thanks:banana:

Sadly, we may not be able to get this swap up and running until August as we currently have a 34 day gap to fill between July and August :sad1: Because we have not yet ordered the fridge and when we do it will take 7+ days for delivery, there just wouldn't be enough time for your dates. Sorry.

If we do get this swap going, then eeyoregon should not have to pay. She should get a reward for all of her hard work and bumping. :goodvibes

I have sent out confirmation PM's to all who previously requested dates. Please let me know if you are still interested in participating as we are closing in on ordering. I will be following up with the amount $ per person once I have a final head count.

Count us in yet eeyoregon. I would have pm'd you but still trying to figure all this stuff out. LOL

We are staying at the All Star Movies November 22-28th. I am new to this concept, how does this work? Thanks

We are closing in on ordering the fridge and I am trying to confirm a final head count in order to determine the co$t per person. Please confirm with me that you are still interested in using the fridge beginning on November 22 and ending on November 28. Thanks! :goodvibes

If we do get this swap going, then eeyoregon should not have to pay. She should get a reward for all of her hard work and bumping. :goodvibes

We are closing in on ordering the fridge and I am trying to confirm the participants in order to determine the final co$t per person. Please confirm that you would like to use the fridge beginning on September 1 and ending on September 6. Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter