Free Diners.......post your ADR's here!

Mon Sept 15 8:30 pm CRT dinner
Tues Sept 16 counter service since we are attending MNSSHP
Wens Sept 17 Counter service at AK and counter service at resort
Thurs Sept 18 Garden grill 1 pm lunch and Coral reef 8:30 dinner
Friday Sept 19 counter service day and for dinner
Saturday Sept 20 DHS Sci-fi 1:10 pm lunch and Dinner at Chef mickeys at 7pm ( this has been a traditional goodbye mickey dinner for every yr we go)
Sunday leaving at 4 am so not gonna eat LOL.

I am still undecided on weather to keep the ressie for Sci-Fi if they let me trade it in for counter service I would love to do that instead.

8/31 Liberty Tree Tavern dinner@ 5:50 (arrival day)

9/1 Prime Time 50's Cafe dinner@ 4:30

9/2 'Ohana breakfast@9:25

9/4 Crystal Palace breakfast @8:20
Chef Mickey dinner @ 5:25

DEPARTURE DAY 9/5

I'm so glad I called and made my ADR's early!

9/18 - Crystal Palace (dinner)
9/19 - O'hana's (dinner)
9/20 - Chef Mickey's (dinner)

We have a 2yr old who eats A LOT so I thought going with character buffets would be a good idea. ;)

9/19 Captain's Grill 7:30
9/20 California Grill 7:40
9/21 Kona Cafe 7:10

This is our first time for free dining and I am really excited!

We already had the trip & ADRs planned so free dining was just a bonus :cool1:

9/13 WCC (dinner)
9/14 HDDR 7:30 cat 1 (not part of plan but still wanted first show)
9/15 Biergarden (dinner)
9/16 Cindy's (b-fast)
9/16 Tony's (dinner)
9/17 San Angel Inn (dinner)
9/19 PSB (b-fast)
9/20 Crystal Palace (b-fast)

We also booked a segway tour on 9/15.

We are upgrading to deluxe so here are all of our ADRs as of now. I am thinking of changing MM for something else and I am planning on doing donald's safari breakfast at AK on our departer day and maybe even Yak & Yeti for lunch if I can get a late enough flight back.

Sept 9 MK

Tony's Town Square (L) 1:40
WCC (D) 6:50

Sept 10 EPCOT

Le Cellier (L) 1:35
Chefs de France (D) 7:30

Sept 11 HS

CM (B) 9:30
MM (D) 5:00

Sept 12 MK

CP (B) 8:15
CRT (D) 4:05

Yummy I can't wait. Good thing I am taking an 11 night trip in June to hold me over. :goodvibes

8/30/08 6:40pm GFC
8/31/08 5:30pm WCC
9/1/08 4:55pm Le Cellier
9/2/08 5:30pm Kona
9/3/08 11:30am Sci-fi Dine-in
9/4/08 5:00pm Tutto Italia
9/5/08 5:10pm Coral Reef

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

did our dinner reservations today I got everything i wanted except for liberty tree tavern. we have never been there and wanted it for the night of the MNSSHP and it was booked but that's okay we're going to try out something different.

9/13 ohana's
9/14 Chef Mickey's
9/15 50's Prime Time Cafe and Hollywood and vine (B)
9/16 Grand Floridian Cafe
9/17 Garden Grill
9/18 Crystal Palace

It is our first time going to the Grand Flordian Cafe anyone have any reviews on it that would be great!

Here are our ADR's. I set DF to task making them as he gets what he asks for MUCH more often than I do.

9/13 - Arriving late

9/14 - 12pm lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (LOVE the fried cheese here. And I am an expert on al things cheese and fried. I'm worried they removed my butter griddled pound cake tho - that is DELICIOUS)

9/15 - 4:10pm dinner at Coral Reef (first time :cheer2: )

9/16 - 12:10pm lunch at Sci Fi (with a yummy OOP appetizer of Spinach dip)

9/17 - 6:15pm dinner at Cap'n Jack's (we had the twin lobster tails here last time and now it's a MUST do)

9/18 - 9:55am Breakfast at Akershus (never been here) and 4:30pm dinner at Garden Grill (have been wanting to try this place!)

9/19 - 12:10pm lunch at 50's Prime Time (ate here before and didn't care for it but I was too full to try the Smore's dessert and that was a major reason for going!)

9/20 - 5:10pm dinner at Ohana's (really wanted to try this - 1st time!)

Party of 5
Fri-Rose and Crown 5 pm
Sat-France 5:40 pm
Sun-Canada 4:40 pm
Mon-Coral Reef 5 pm
Tues-Grand Floridian Cafe 5 pm Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Wed-Whispering Canyon 5:30 pm
Thur-Spoodle's 5:20 pm TEA GF
Fri-Canada 5:15 pm Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
Sat-Narcossee's 5:40 pm

Ok, this is pretty new to me, and a LOT to go thru, but I feel pretty happy with what I got for August 24 - 30 for our party of 7 (me and DH and our 3 kids 11,8,5, plus my parents)

24 - arrival day, 7:05 dinner at Crystal Palace
25 - 3:55 late lunch/early dinner at Sci-Fi
26 - Ds 5's 6th birthday!! 7:15 Hoop de Doo
27 - 10:20 breakfast Tusker house
28 - 5:10 dinner at Liberty Tree
29 - 2:10 late lunch at Coral Reef
30 - departure day, and we're one over already, so its all CS today

Now I have to decide which one to pay oop for.....

Sad little 3 day weekend trip Aug 29-Sept 1 at POP. Party of 7, got all this today. Got LeCellier for Lunch, but canceled before I hung up.

Aug 29 Arrive around 5 or 6 PM dinner at CS (Maybe POP, maybe WPE in DTD)

Aug 30- MK Day 4:45PM dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Aug 31- AK day dinner at 6:50PM Kona Cafe

Sept 1- Depature Day Ohana Breakfast 8:30 AM

:cool1: had these all set before we even had room reserv.

aug. 24 Epcot - Coral Reef - d
25 AK - Tusker House b
26 MK - Liberty tree tavern d
27 Cape May d
28 MK - Crystal Palace d
29 Chef Mickeys d grandsons 7th bd celebration
30 HS Hollywood & Vine d

I've been reading for awhile but haven't posted really until now.

Having never done the free dining before, I have a question regarding character meal ADR's.

I want to try and get Cinderella's Gala Feast but do I need to leave my cc# when I do the ADR for it?

Here are our ADR's. I set DF to task making them as he gets what he asks for MUCH more often than I do.

9/13 - Arriving late

9/14 - 12pm lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (LOVE the fried cheese here. And I am an expert on al things cheese and fried. I'm worried they removed my butter griddled pound cake tho - that is DELICIOUS)

9/15 - 4:10pm dinner at Coral Reef (first time :cheer2: )

9/16 - 12:10pm lunch at Sci Fi (with a yummy OOP appetizer of Spinach dip)

9/17 - 6:15pm dinner at Cap'n Jack's (we had the twin lobster tails here last time and now it's a MUST do)

9/18 - 9:55am Breakfast at Akershus (never been here) and 4:30pm dinner at Garden Grill (have been wanting to try this place!)

9/19 - 12:10pm lunch at 50's Prime Time (ate here before and didn't care for it but I was too full to try the Smore's dessert and that was a major reason for going!)

9/20 - 5:10pm dinner at Ohana's (really wanted to try this - 1st time!)

Hahaha we've already modified ours. We hated Crystal Palace when we ate there for dinner but I've heard so many good things about the breakfast that we decided to add it on our last day. We got in at 8:15 on a Saturday... not bad! Of course I had the golden boy do the calling ;)

I've been reading for awhile but haven't posted really until now.

Having never done the free dining before, I have a question regarding character meal ADR's.

I want to try and get Cinderella's Gala Feast but do I need to leave my cc# when I do the ADR for it?

If you plan a meal at Cinderella's Royal Table you will need to leave your CC# even if you are on the dining plan. But they will only charge you if you are a no-show w/o cancelling.

Sorry, wrong dinner...I meant the Cinderella dinner at the Grand Floridian, not the one in the Castle at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter