>> FREE DINING 2011 WATCH - Read Post # 1 BEFORE Posting

Ok, I swear I just saw a Disney commercial that advertised Free Quick Service dining with a value resort stay on tv....I didn't get the dates, as I'm already book with Free Dining...but am I going crazy??? I know this is what a lot of you are waiting for......I checked Disney's website, but didn't see anything.......:confused3

the current promotion isn't that appealing to me to want to book now.
I feel the prices in the fall with the free dining is the best bang for your buck.
Plus I love the smaller crowds.

Sadly my husband is making us wait till sept 2012! :headache:
That is like forever away! :rotfl:

I hate to disappoint anyone looking for FD later this year, but...

I called WDW today to see if I had a PIN attached to my name. (I did...two actually!!! :banana:) Anyway, I brought up the possibility of switching my discount if free dining is offered again for November. She told me that all CM's were advised that the free dining offer that has already expired for 2011 was the only free dining offer we would see. I did mention that it didn't go into November, but she still insisted that there would not be another free dining offer. I know the CM's either don't always have all the info, can't give it up or are slightly misinformed, but this is a heads up to be aware.

:lmao: I also spoke to Disney today about a current booking as well as a trip that will be coming up in late November. I asked if the public was out of luck for free dining possibilities that late in the year. She laughed and said "not at all. Most people keep checking back but I'm sure there will be something officially announced, there always is..."
:confused3

Just as I would take the ominous "2011 free dining has expired" with a grain of salt, I take the promising words of possibility with that same grain. There is absolutely no way to know what will or will not be available. Just b/c a CM "says so" does not actually make it so. Clearly.

I don't know why Disney makes things so difficult to figure out...perhaps it's part of the...fun?

That is strange!! How long has that been up??:confused3

First time I've noticed it but that's not to say it hasn't been there a while and is a old one but just hoping it is something to help you all, I've given up on this rate watch stuff and am renting points now.

First time I've noticed it but that's not to say it hasn't been there a while and is a old one but just hoping it is something to help you all, I've given up on this rate watch stuff and am renting points now.

I already booked my FD for this August!! Thanks to the offer that expired 12/20:cool1:

When you click on the ad, nothing shows up yet!:confused3

I am still keeping hope up for FD in the fall. Our family takes full advantage of our meals. :goodvibes

When you click on the ad, nothing shows up yet!:confused3

I am still keeping hope up for FD in the fall. Our family takes full advantage of our meals. :goodvibes

I am hoping for FD in the fall also, but wondered if the ad was for the previous promo that has now expired?

I am hoping for FD in the fall also, but wondered if the ad was for the previous promo that has now expired?
I wondered that myself. I hope not! I also just realized that the pin that I received last week id for FD-QS for Moderate and FD-Regular meal plan for Deluxe and Delux Villas. I hope that is not what we may expect in the fall. I understand that the pin is for July and August......maybe the fall FD POSSIBLE offer would be different?????

Sending pixiedust: for all of us!!!!

It could well be, just because I noticed it today doesn't mean it hasn't been there for a while but I'm hoping for you all :wizard:

I clicked on that "2011 Free Dining" link which take you to their current offer, and there is not free dining offer under that link.

the current promotion isn't that appealing to me to want to book now.
I feel the prices in the fall with the free dining is the best bang for your buck.
Plus I love the smaller crowds.

Sadly my husband is making us wait till sept 2012! :headache:
That is like forever away! :rotfl:

Darn those Drasky Husbands.........:scared1:

I'm hoping for Fall FD too!!!! Hopefully a code or pin will come out, or we will have plan for another vacation for our large group.:sad1:

Crossing Fingers for FREE DINING for November!

Just spotted this ad on the right handside, hope it doesn't go when the page is refreshed. Click through takes you to a different offer but perhaps its just being set up? :confused3

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/boardstransportation.htm

I just saw this post...

I just clicked on the link. It takes you right to their kids stay/play free offer. The link also shows a picture of 2 kids. Maybe the words on the ad were an error. Instead of Free dining 2011, it was supposed to say Kids stay free 2011....:confused3

I just saw this post...

I just clicked on the link. It takes you right to their kids stay/play free offer. The link also shows a picture of 2 kids. Maybe the words on the ad were an error. Instead of Free dining 2011, it was supposed to say Kids stay free 2011....:confused3

I really don't know if its a mistake or not but I mentioned it as it might be worth keeping a watch on it, if nothing happens nothing is lost.

I had no plans to get the Free Dining if offered, but I crunched the numbers yesterday and free qsdp would save us close to $200. So hoping that offer comes out or I get a pin!

This may be a REALLY stupid question (if so, sorry!) but in what scenario would getting FD ever NOT save you a substantial amount of money?

We're doing a trip 10/9-10/14 no matter what happens... I'm just trying to set us up in a way that we can take full advantage of a discount that may come later. Even if it's just free QS & we paid OOP for a couple TS meals, it would still save us a boatload of money over paying for everything OOP.

This may be a REALLY stupid question (if so, sorry!) but in what scenario would getting FD ever NOT save you a substantial amount of money?

We're doing a trip 10/9-10/14 no matter what happens... I'm just trying to set us up in a way that we can take full advantage of a discount that may come later. Even if it's just free QS & we paid OOP for a couple TS meals, it would still save us a boatload of money over paying for everything OOP.

FD is saving me $600. out of pocket and $1000. if we did qsdp. We dont do table service too much bother.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter