Free Dining and Booking on Line

Jennifer1164

Earning My Ears
How do I get the free dining if I am booking online? I tried it but when I added the dining to my package it increased the price. I never saw a place to enter a code. Help. :confused3

Jennifer, unless they have changed the website since last Friday, you must call 407-W-DISNEY to book your package.

Hope that this helps.

Yes you must call and have the code from there web page. I called today and w3as ask would you like to add on a dinning package and I said yes but it is free right. She asked if I had the code.

Does anyone know if I already have a package at the Poly 9/26-9/30 can I add the free dining? :wave2: :wave2:

yohomatey said:
Does anyone know if I already have a package at the Poly 9/26-9/30 can I add the free dining? :wave2: :wave2:

yohomatey, you should be able to add the free dining if the Poly is not sold out of the Free Dining packages. You will need to call and ask. If there is availability, I am sure that they will add it to your reservation.

A note of caution though. If you currently have a room only reservation (no tickets) then you will have to have everything paid 45 days in advance and there will be a $100 cancellation fee after the 45 days and $200 after so many days (I don't recall what it is.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter