Free Dining Announcement

DarlingDumbo

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but when does Disney announce the free dining promotion. I am interested in traveling to WDW in Aug 2007 and was wondering if they would have the promotion then. Also if i book ahead of time and then they announce free dining can i then switch to free dining. TIA!

In 2005 they announced in around June.
In 2006 they announced it in April.

Yes, you can book and change later if needed - no penalty if early enough.

It was already announced: Disney is offering free dining from 8/13/2006 - 9/30/2006. It is offered in combination with the Magic Your Way package. If you already have a reservation, you can change it to the free dining if: it's in the timeframe being offered (or you switch to that timeframe), there's availablity at the place you are staying(or if you're flexible enough to switch), and you have or add MYW package.

Look more through these posts. Also go to the DIS Home page and there should be more info on free dining and MYW package.

Disregard my last post. I just realized you are asking about 2007. I'm still waking up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter