Free dining has created chaos--funny video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is strange. The same video was posted on Youtube several weeks ago. There was a thread about that one, and the majority of posters were outraged about the man depicted in the video.

Now the thread posters think it's funny. That's not consistent.

Personally I think it's a clever video, realizing that it is an actor and not old film of the actual person depicted.

Love I!:lmao: This is the first year I was able to get in Le Cellier. And during free dining!

hysterical and sooooo true. tried getting Le Cellier for my sept trip 90 days out and no deal. how many of us have had this experience. made my day

I have never posted anything before but wanted to let everyone know that those who lost family members to Hitler see nothing funny about this or anything else to do with him. I hope Disney had nothing to do with this video. :sad1:Just wanted to share that!

This is strange. The same video was posted on Youtube several weeks ago. There was a thread about that one, and the majority of posters were outraged about the man depicted in the video.

Now the thread posters think it's funny. That's not consistent.

Personally I think it's a clever video, realizing that it is an actor and not old film of the actual person depicted.

Going into this post I thought it was going to be 2 pages of people whining about the video being inappropriate. I am glad to see some of the sticks have loosened around here :goodvibes

Mel Brooks, Jewish, one was asked how he could write a show with Hitler as the main character and he replied that by making fun of him it was the best way to downgrade his importance. The only important thing about that time was to remember it so it can never happen again.

I thought the video was funny as all get out.

SG

Thanks for posting that.....I laughed my but off. I even had to send the link to my DH because I knew he would get a chuckle too.

Mel Brooks, Jewish, one was asked how he could write a show with Hitler as the main character and he replied that by making fun of him it was the best way to downgrade his importance. The only important thing about that time was to remember it so it can never happen again.

I thought the video was funny as all get out.

SG

Wonderful point and ITA! A great way of looking at it! Thanks for posting! April

That is great!!! Me and DH were cracking up!!!!

The Electric Umbrella part was killing me!!!

Thanks for sharing!

OK, That was too funny. I love people when their imaginations get going! I wonder if the director of the youtube video was venting or just being creative!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter