Free Dining released for various dates through Dec.2012

"just got an email from Disney Destinations. They are offering newly released free dining for the fall. I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12."

Just to clarify for me.... Had hoped to go Dec. 1st to 8th

As long as we check in on a date that dining is offered.
example: Nov. 24 until Dec. 1st
We could get FD dining for the entire time of our stay

Do Canadians ever get pins?
Never heard of anyone getting one?
:rolleyes:
Thanks for your info!

"just got an email from Disney Destinations. They are offering newly released free dining for the fall. I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.

Thanks for your info!

Yes as long as you check in on one of the dates you get FD for your entire stay. This PIN code email is all over the board lately. A lot of ppl have gotten it and alot havent. Congrats.

EMAIL:
Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining

Thanks for your info!

We are Canucks and have rec'd numerous pins over the years. Both my hubby and myself. Have not rec'd this latest FD pin however, but fingers are crossed !!!!

I hope we can get this deal. I see our dates on there. I currently have a room only discount, but would switch to free dining.

I just posted a thread "Awesome PIN news for this disgruntled" everyone should read. 10 mins ago I had no PIN. Now I have FREE dining for December 10-17 th !!!

What type of dining is provided with "free dining"?

It depends on which level of resort you are staying at. For the value resorts you get free Quick Service dining, which is 2 counter service meals, 1 snack, and a mug per night stay per person. For the mod and deluxe resorts it is the Basic dining plan, which is 1 counter service meal, 1 table service meal, 1 snack, and a mug per night per person. Well, you only get 1 mug per person for you whole stay.

We're booked to check in on the 3rd October *phew* fingers crossed for a PIN - but I guess I can hold tight till it goes GP!

Let's be clear, this offer is a PIN offer, not a GP offer. Don't want anyone to get their hopes up. The CM I spoke with this morning said that it should go public at some point, but not for awhile.
What's a PIN?

So, is this a completely random thing then? We will be staying during one of the date ranges that was listed, so I am wondering... Guess I should just keep my eye out for something?

SeattleSuz, a pin code is a discount that is specific to you and has a code (or pin code). You give that special code to your TA or Disney when you book or to a reservation you already have. Provided that your reservation is booked within that time frame of the discount and there are no black-out dates during your time there.

A general public (or GP) is an offer with no code and is available to everyone.

:woohoo: Got a FD pin tonight after calling :woohoo:

Our trip is booked November 29-December 7 @ AoA LM room

We have a free dining pin!!! I called last week and we didn't have one but now we do. It is under my boyfriend's name so now I just gotta get him to come along!

Let's be clear, this offer is a PIN offer, not a GP offer. Don't want anyone to get their hopes up. The CM I spoke with this morning said that it should go public at some point, but not for awhile.

Here is hoping that it will go public. I got the PIN code in my email but it wasnt linked to my name. But someone's for whom I had on a reservation previously and used my email. I booked anyway and paid my deposit. But if I could get free dining and upgrade my hotel and save $100. That would be great. So keeping fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter