Free Disney Dining Plan 2016!!

When I tried our dates, all I got was Goofy telling me:

Gawrsh!

Sorry, but our hotel room availability is very limited on those dates, so you'll need to speak to our Disney Experts to book. Call freephone on 0800 169 0730* for assistance, or start a new holiday search.

When I tried our dates, all I got was Goofy telling me:

Gawrsh!

Sorry, but our hotel room availability is very limited on those dates, so you'll need to speak to our Disney Experts to book. Call freephone on 0800 169 0730* for assistance, or start a new holiday search.

I am getting the same message. Might just take a little time. But the patience is wearing thin, I am too excited to get booking & planning the next trip.:surfweb:

On another note, has anyone tried Ocean Florida? I have a quote for 3 weeks at POFQ including tickets, free dining etc for £5,416, but they have now emailed offering cheaper rates....o_O

I'm able to get quotes with the free dining now, but no mention of the % off. Will that come later or is this it?

I'm able to get quotes with the free dining now, but no mention of the % off. Will that come later or is this it?
It is cheaper then is was a few days ago. SSR/OKW about 30% off, and AKL showing a little discount. They just are not advertising it.

Cool, thanks guys! I thought that would be the case, but just wanted to make sure! Cant wait to book, hopefully tonight!!

Oh, I thought I had it all figured out.

But it's £500 cheaper (even with upgrading to DDP) to stay at Coronado Springs than at SSR... but we loved Saratoga Springs. Gah!

Oh, I thought I had it all figured out.

But it's £500 cheaper (even with upgrading to DDP) to stay at Coronado Springs than at SSR... but we loved Saratoga Springs. Gah!
That's a big difference, hard decisions ahead. I like SSR to because it it so close to DTD and also you can exit Disney really easy using the Crossroads.
I4 right there...

That's a big difference, hard decisions ahead. I like SSR to because it it so close to DTD and also you can exit Disney really easy using the Crossroads.
I4 right there...

Yeah, my head is saying "£500!!! That's not to be sniffed at!" (plus it would be more of a saving if we didn't upgrade to our room to a King Size and upgrade to DDP - nearly £900!)

My heart is saying "BUT I LOVE SSR!"

Just written a long list of various options to show my husband... Hmmmm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter