Free Joy of Cooking CD

Kermit

New Mama to Baby Jacob!
I got a free Joy of Cooking CD (latest edition, of course) from Arm & Hammer for buying 2 different boxes and sending in a certificate with the receipt. I think I paid $2.50 for shipping, or something like that. I got the CD less than 2 weeks after I sent it in.

I'm really enjoying this CD. The only Joy cookbook I have is one of the very early editions, and while it's interesting to read, there are so many recipes I wouldn't even consider because they're either gross or use too much fat and/or salt. This one is much more usable, and having it on CD rather than in a book is only a mild inconvenience. Since that cookbook is normally so expensive, I don't mind at all.

Was the certificate on the box? I would love to get this. I have a pretty old version of it. It is a great tool. Thanks for the info!

Yes, the certificate was on the box. You only have to fill out one, even though you'll have one on each box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter