free valet parking?

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
i was just reading someone's post that they got free valet parking at the poly. is this for all dvc members or only if you have reservations at that hotel?

if we were staying at AKL and went for dinner at poly could we get free valet parking?

is it even worth it? i've never had to park too far so i'm not so sure it would even be worth having someone else park my car.

Free valet parking is only availabe for DVC members at DVC resorts, not all WDW resorts.

However, if you also happen to be a DDE card holder, resort valet is free if you dine there.

That may have been what the post mentioned--free valet with the DDE card when eating at the Poly.

Some have also gotten valet parking papers that were put in the window and thus have been able to valet park for free at non DVC hotels including the GF, Poly and CR.

No one ever gave me anything like that--what were the circumstances?
It's simply hit or miss. Sometimes when you park and are staying at BWV, BCV or VWL, they will put a card in your window for the valet. If they do, you will get valet parking for any days covered at all valet venues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter