free wifi

I've been here for the last 5 days. I've worked and even attended school from the pool. Never had any issues with connectivity. I even did a 2 hour Zoom meeting from the beach and wifi worked great.

Wondering if there are any updates to this? I teach post-secondary and my daughter is at university, and the hope is that I can mark and she can study from the pool deck and/or beach, rather than being stuck in the room.

Wondering if there are any updates to this? I teach post-secondary and my daughter is at university, and the hope is that I can mark and she can study from the pool deck and/or beach, rather than being stuck in the room.
Probably not

Was there in May, worked from my laptop every morning at the wailana pool deck. Including zoom and Google voice calls. Saw others as well.

As you get farther away from the buildings, ymmv. But that pool is right next to the tower and it was fine for regular work stuff

Was there in May, worked from my laptop every morning at the wailana pool deck. Including zoom and Google voice calls. Saw others as well.

As you get farther away from the buildings, ymmv. But that pool is right next to the tower and it was fine for regular work stuff
Thanks for the helpful response. Very much appreciated.

I was there back in January and don't recall issues even from the beach - was just browsing on my phone though so no big data downloads or anything.

Yeah, working by the pool/on the beach just isn’t going to happen - I lost wifi by the time I hit Off the Hook.

Fortunately we have a great ocean view room high up in Ewa, so working from the balcony hasn’t proven to be too much of a hardship… and the Mai Tai’s from our fridge are significantly cheaper than the pool deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter