Fresh @ Dolphin - breakfast or lunch?

anne930

DIS Veteran
We ate at Fresh for breakfast on our last trip to the World and loved it. Would love to try lunch on our next trip, but have difficulty waiting that long to eat. We usually eat a decent breakfast and then an early dinner. Do their meals overlap at all where we could get a little of both ? If not, is there a clear winner between choosing only one?

No..the meals at Fresh do not overlap..as they are different. The lunch is a mediterranean "fresh" style buffet. It sounds wonderful, hope we have time to try it soon, as we love the breakfast at Fresh.

Good question - I'm anxious for opinions as I can't decide whether to plan it for breakfast or lunch.... Maybe I'll have to do both :p

I have to agree with you about how good Fresh is for Breakfast. We ate here twice on our trip last Dec. and just loved it. We do not eat Lunch (other than fruit or salads) so we will probably stick to there breakfast when we hit the world again this Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter