Friday's Can We Make It To 1000 Riddle

Well the meet and greet was 2 1/2 hours, standing in heels the whole time. Then the lunch was another hour By the time Kristen and I left and got on the highway we both lit a cigarete (no lectures please). So here we are hauling at about 80 miles an hour and I went to ash my cigarette and we hit a huge pothole! I hit the top of the jeep and the fireworks came down :rolleyes:
I thought I got them all and Kristen said she could smell something burning. I patted down my head thinking my hair was on fire :rolleyes:
So now I am looking all over the back seat and couldn't find anything. I told her she was nuts and we continue on our way. I bend over to get my purse off of the floor and I see a puff of smoke. I yelled pull over thinking it was coming from under my seat.
We pull over and she yells "quick! Jump out"
So I do and she yells "Its your skirt!" Yep, my skirt was on fire and smoldering Big hole in my fav black skirt!
She couldn't drive from laughing so hard for 10 minutes :crazy:

little%20fireman.jpg

Oh my......

I only got one thing from this story.

2 1/2 hours in heels :faint:

Carefull Lou, me and a drink on a thread is bound to get shut down :rolleyes:

Well grammy you buy your soda in liters.....

so that is a start, right?

Besides, if you are so intent on dieting before the meet just start reporting your weight in kilos

See you feel lighter already ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter