it's not even my 1st trip this year :p

Should I remind you of my age as well just to add to it? :love2:

I got a "twit" before 7am...my work here is done! ;) :teeth: :banana:

Poor baby...has a BABY for a mommy! :teeth: :rotfl2:

I'm only 29 :hyper: :teeth:

celerystalker
tu.gif

Lars624 said:
Gee, I don't know about everyone else but I never get tired of hearing that :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that's ok, Larsy...some day she will be 40 and driving a minivan hauling kids all over and we will be lying on a beach somewhere sipping drinks cause our kids are gone! ;) :teeth:

Lars & Angel, you just crack me up :rotfl:
firstmickey said:
that's ok, Larsy...some day she will be 40 and driving a minivan hauling kids all over and we will be lying on a beach somewhere sipping drinks cause our kids are gone! ;) :teeth:
Oh heck no... this chick will NOT buy a minivan! Trust me!!! Right now I have my sights set on the Civic Si sedan. Though it doesn't really matter about the rest. When I am 40, you'll be over the hill and over a half a century old. I can live with a 10 year old kid at 40 ;)

BDG
tu.gif

Good Morning Everbody:

Pm sent and I am in. Wow, just got confirmation that I'm right too. That was fast. This riddler is on top of it. Have a great time at Disney.

BDG

B is right!! That was fast!!

Happy travels, Helena!

Off to get some early work done here.....
Happy Friday all.
Jami

I had a friend who insisted that she'd NEVER drive a minivan....she said that everything else about her said 'Mom', she had 2 kids, a dog, a house in the suburbs & she would never ever have a minivan cause then everything about her would scream 'Mom'

I had to ask her exactly what she thought her 4 door white Lumina was saying.........'Party Girl'? :rolleyes:
I.don't.think.so :rolleyes1

she drives a beige minivan now :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

firstmickey said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will be there loving life with y'all! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lars624 said:
I had a friend who insisted that she'd NEVER drive a minivan....she said that everything else about her said 'Mom', she had 2 kids, a dog, a house in the suburbs & she would never ever have a minivan cause then everything about her would scream 'Mom'

I had to ask her exactly what she thought her 4 door white Lumina was saying.........'Party Girl'? :rolleyes:
I.don't.think.so :rolleyes1

she drives a beige minivan now :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Now thats funny! :lmao: :lmao:

What H? I could be mean and say why are you calling me Helena too :p

Okay that's bad... that is one of my names.

As for the minivan. I am very certain on that. They have ONE huge issue for me. Lack of manual transmission. Can't buy a minivan that isn't automatic. Plus I hate big cars. I've always owned compacts. I just don't feel safe driving something big. I tried looking at a small SUV, and it's just too much for me.

Little cars it is for me!

We won't get a dog, Luis won't go for that again, but we already have a house in the 'burbs... it's not that minivans scream "MOM" They are just too big

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter