Friday's Fairly Easy and Fun Riddle

Jamie
tu.gif

firstmickey said:
Oh THAT makes me feel better. The girl who lost her chachi is keeping the riddle under control.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
you say that like it couldn't happen to someone else :confused3

horsegirl said:
Crap. Why are you sooooo funny? :lmao:

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere? Slacker? :teeth:

I dont leave till 2...... :teeth:

shouldnt you be getting out of those pink silky pj's and doing some work for a change? :rolleyes1

and Angel.......BFF darling......sure honey....that could happen to anyone.
happens every day I bet. 100's of people all over the DIS losing their chachi.....;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ya now if Alan didn't teach me about Chachi, I may have been offended that my Chachi is everywere :confused3 Now, its heartwarming that others have been Chachi'd :thumbsup2

You can have this otter Chachi back, Angel.

I'm afraid to take it out of my siggy. Cause I think when you remove your own tags, you'll be cursed. So wouldn't the same hold true if I removed a pic that the TF inserted into my siggy? :confused3

Hi Donna!! How YOU doin'?

firstmickey said:
I dont leave till 2...... :teeth:

shouldnt you be getting out of those pink silky pj's and doing some work for a change? :rolleyes1

See if I tell you what I am wearing again! :rotfl2: I am working. On a plan. As to how quickly I can make it look like I did something today before my dh comes home to take me out tonight. Suggestions? ;)

I want your otter, Beeb. I love otters. But not chachi. Ick. Geesh Angel... Alan turned you on to Chachi? Geesh, Alan.... :rolleyes:

Bbgrizzle said:
You can have this otter Chachi back, Angel.

Well, Bonnie! It looks like she took it... you're otterless!

Hey what's this about Horsey needs you?? I ran over here and she didn't even notice! :confused3

horsegirl said:
See if I tell you what I am wearing again! :rotfl2: I am working. On a plan. As to how quickly I can make it look like I did something today before my dh comes home to take me out tonight. Suggestions? ;)

I want your otter, Beeb. I love otters. But not chachi. Ick. Geesh Angel... Alan turned you on to Chachi? Geesh, Alan.... :rolleyes:
Twinkie has told us to brown some ground beef about 20 minutes before he comes home. Add some garlic and onion. No matter what, he'll think "Mmmm, sumpin' good for dinner..." I'll add: Vacuum the carpet 15 minutes before, throw a lode of dishes in the dishewasher 10 minutes before. Brush your teeth and spray a scented body spray on yourself 5 minutes before. Finally, the mail/school papers clutter pile on the kitchen counter? Put it in the oven. :thumbsup2 Act out of breath like you are doing 5 things at once (you just were, right?) ;)

Who needs to "go out" when there's ground beef with garlic and onion waiting to be turned into spagetti sauce?

:dance3: works everytime!

It's a good thing I came by to read this; otherwise my good name may be sullied!

Blame not the poor wayward redneck, I just made sure that Angel had the proper education.

Isn't that ironic coming from an Alabamian? :rotfl:

Rella Bella said:
"Here I am to save the day!" Blonde power!!
opera.gif

Crap ! I missed this!!!!!!!!!! Thanks my blonde spaceysis!!!!!!!!!!

I am touched. more than a little. And apparently I can call T &m B a Twit. It is Toot Sweet that seems to churn up the trouble here... :rolleyes:

Thank you, TF for removing the Chachi otter so that I would not have to do it and be cursed. :teeth:

BTW: have you ever thought about "Grease"ing people? You know, with Rizzo and Danny and Sandy? You know....to let them know that they'd "Better Shape Up..."

It's just a thought.... :rolleyes1

horsegirl said:
Crap ! I missed this!!!!!!!!!! Thanks my blonde spaceysis!!!!!!!!!!

I am touched. more than a little. And apparently I can call T &m B a Twit. It is Toot Sweet that seems to churn up the trouble here... :rolleyes:

I kinda like that Toot. However, I have noticed that she is too chicken to come back and fight me. I guess I'm the winner! :thumbsup2

You all have husbands that actually care that you did something? My DH wouldn't be able to say what day of the week the house was actually cleaned. He step over a pile of......anything. If I stopped washing his underware he wouldn't notice. Not that I would, ew. But just saying. Wow.

In 4 weeks we are leaving for WDW and the night before maybe even the day of, he'll pack for himself and say let's go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter