Friday's Fun FRiddle

Morning riddlers :sunny: :wave:

Well, I sent my first PM, realized I was wrong, sent another, while the riddle goddess was already telling me my first one worked, but then she said it didn't :confused3 But anyways, I am now IN :cool1:

Kirsten
tu.gif

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Never mind...you already got the one right. Maybe whatsherface can help you out if she ever bothers to show up today.
you can't do that to me!! I will not be able to move on untill I fully understand :confused3

Morning everyone.

I would say look what happens when I sleep in, but I don't consider 6am sleeping in. Of course since I am 3 hours behind the East Coast, Donna and Sherry had lots of fun before I woke up!

I am sitting here watching my 4yo DD avoid putting on her socks in the hopes that I will put them on for her (I do not negotiate with terrorists). She has been sitting there for 10 minutes already, and neither sock is on. And she still has to get her shoes on, her hair combed and fixed, and eat breakfast. All before we leave in 1/2 hour. Anyone want a cute but exasperating 4yo???

PM sent.

One sock now on. But I am getting the story about last night's dream while avoiding putting on the second one!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
This is your last hint...the key is water displacement.

osmosis????? :confused3 or did you pee your pants again???? :teeth:

Socks and shoes now on, haired combed and she is finally eating breakfast. That only took about 30 minutes to accomplish!

see how you people are????? I show up and you all run and hide, yes??? :rolleyes:

I'm just sayin' :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
Geez? really? that worked for me? How about you, Chris? :confused3 ;) :rotfl2:

Angel honey...what goes up..........;)
I am not that kind of girl Donna :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I see you finally got here! Took a while to find your way home last night?
Would you like to share this with the class :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Can I buy a clue :confused3

Here, have 2 paw: paw: Better yet......here's one more paw:

Now you can sit in your thinking chair and figure it out :teeth:

alabamaalan said:
But that's not normally until after Whoo Hooty :rolleyes1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jess~I believe a morning with Domenic and your DD would be quite entertaining :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter