Friday's Riddle!!

I didn't think it was neccessary to call me names in the PM. Really

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Guess I am in, only 3 guesses :cheer2:

Tara:

tu.gif

Amy:

tu.gif

Woo Hoo! I'm IN...and even with the unofficial answer. Which, for the record, I enjoy much more than the official answer ::yes::

Good Morning Everyone!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

Have a great day, everyone! :)

ok I sent a PM with my guess.

I'm new to this riddle thing so I have a question....what does it mean when you guys say that you are in? Is it that you have sent in you PM?

Hope you guys have a good Friday.

yetanotherjen said:
ok I sent a PM with my guess.

I'm new to this riddle thing so I have a question....what does it mean when you guys say that you are in? Is it that you have sent in you PM?

You got it. It's our way of saying we've sent in our guess. And by the way, :welcome:

My guess was the same as Lou's. Guess I have to go back to the start and puzzle again.

Thanks Mary Poppins!!

These riddles are fun but it takes me a while and I'm still not real confident in my answer.

Sorry I've been gone for so long. We had major rain storms this morning which kept me off line, then I took the kids to CEC for lunch.

Dee:

tu.gif

Haley:

tu.gif

Alan:

tu.gif

Jessica:

tu.gif

yetanotherjen: :welcome: to the Riddle! Another thing people do on here is ask for "mints". What they are really asking for are "hints". Play anytime!

tu.gif

Mike:

tu.gif

MP:

tu.gif

I see our co-leaders are leading us no where today.......... :sad2:

That's okay. None of us are very confident. We're all just a little :crazy: Sometimes you get extra points for sending in a very creative answer.

MerryPoppins said:
That's okay. None of us are very confident. We're all just a little :crazy: Sometimes you get extra points for sending in a very creative answer.

And don't forget our good friend Mr. Google! He and I have gotten very close since I started participating in the riddle. :rotfl:

NCDisneyMom said:
And don't forget our good friend Mr. Google! He and I have gotten very close since I started participating in the riddle. :rotfl:
Don't let Lou hear you say that.

PM sent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter