Friday's Riddle

Mary Jo said:
I had to do a double-take to make sure this wasn't coming from Donna :p
Donna and I are borg sometimes.

What does ot mean when people are asing for mints?

Coffee breath :rotfl: A mint is a hint, only spelled wrong and often less helpful than an outright hint. Mints often confuzzel me (more so than normal).

HaleyB said:
Donna and I are borg sometimes.

Coffee breath :rotfl: A mint is a hint, only spelled wrong and often less helpful than an outright hint. Mints often confuzzel me (more so than normal).
So if I give someone a mint I give a hint but intentionally mispell it? Oh, now I am confuzzled too :rotfl2:

snowwite said:
So if I give someone a mint I give a hint but intentionally mispell it? Oh, now I am confuzzled too :rotfl2:

Well, only if you want to. ;)

A mint is a hint, but since the Riddle thread is chock full of riddles in itself, it is more riddle-like to use the word mint instead of hint.

I heard that Loubon is writing the Minty Book of Riddles, but you know how those rumors go. :teeth:

Wow.....a riddle goddess is gone one lil day and misses all kinds of stuff....

first of all...Horsey......:worship: ....You were ME today! Linking...giving riddle background....moving things along. Well done sistah!!!!! :teeth: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :banana:

Haley...>BORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan....good one! :thumbsup2

Tooty Fruity...nice to see you around here again! Hope BFF is having fun in AC! :teeth:

MJ....we are gonna have to find a place to store the riddle rules...cause Im getting tired of typing them every day! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

and last but certainly NOT least.....

:welcome: to all the newbies!!!!!! Come back and play again! :teeth: :banana:

Whoooooo missed me??????????? :teeth:

Ok.
I am in.
But I may need help with the first one.

Don't know how you thought that was easy Mark.

firstmickey said:
Whoooooo missed me??????????? :teeth:

cricket.gif

;)

I know. I should come around more often.

BUT...I got a promotion. WHich does not allow me the ability to DIS ata ll whlie at work. So I can't.
BUT, I think that perhaps someone can email me the riddle and can post for me. I may be able to do it.

Shoot. If I never show up I will NEVER get that Underdog tag :(

I missed you Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: Infact if my pouting DH had not guilted me into getting off the computer to talk to him when he got home from work, I would have gotten a post out to you saying I infact missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How unreasonable is it that I have to pay attention to him after he has been gone all day! :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Boy woman, this was a lot of work!....I brought over a bunch of new baby birds to the nest and they needed a lot of worms! :teeth:

Welcome again newbies...

Men are so unreasonable, Horsey. ;)

we only have a few more posts till the trifectahoooty!!!!!! :teeth:

Okay I am in. Let's get this thing done. Calling all tootys! :yay:

firstmickey said:
btw.....I dont think Im in......LOL!

think it matters at this point? :confused3 :teeth:

Minty mints on the way!!!!!! :teeth: Of course it matters....you MUST keep up with the Joneses.

Madaboutthemouse said:
Nah, I still haven't gotten my TU from this morning! :teeth:

I don't think I did either, but I'm too lazy to go back and look :rotfl:

:wave: everyone!

tmasingo said:
I don't think I did either, but I'm too lazy to go back and look :rotfl:

:wave: everyone!
:wave: Tara!

Since my PM is still unread, I know I haven't been TU'ed. But that's ok because it's the weekend! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter