Fridges....

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
Do the rooms at PBH have small fridges in the room? It seemed to me that they did in the entertainment center but I just can't remember.

I asked this before and I belive they charge $15/day for refrigerators. I am going to get a cooler instead.

I took a cooler and a fridge with us...It worked out fine,I have a coleman 2 way fridge that i take camping works off of ele.or plugs into battery.The bellman didnot say a word as he loaded it..Saved lots of money doing snack and lunch in the room.

I had my plug in cooler with me as well. On check out day I left luggage with the HRH bellmen and they kept my cooler plugged in for me while we enjoyed another day at the parks! They also kept a dozen roses safe and sound for me. They really do go above and beyond!

That is exactly what I was wondering- we have a plug in cooler I was going to take if there wasn't one in the room.. Thanks for the info!

I've taken a mini plug in refrigerator lookin thing that holds a six pack and ice chests, but you can use their mini bar to keep stuff cold.

But remember if you are using the mini bar there is not much room because it is stocked with drinks and snacks already - and you are charged for anything that is taken out and this is replaced daily.

Sorry,Didn't even get a key.Too Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!! To ask!!!!

I think they will empty the mini bar so that you can use it, but there is a fee for doing this which I cannot recall the amount at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter