Friend having issues with DAS

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

A friend of mine is going to WDW very soon with two adults who need DAS pass and they can’t get a hold of anyone (let’s just say everything has gone wrong it’s very chaotic including basic information like names).
Does anyone have any direct nUmbers and emails?

Anything will be greatly appreciated. They’ve been on hold for a live chat for over two hours.

BH5

Hi all,

A friend of mine is going to WDW very soon with two adults who need DAS pass and they can’t get a hold of anyone (let’s just say everything has gone wrong it’s very chaotic including basic information like names).
Does anyone have any direct nUmbers and emails?

Anything will be greatly appreciated. They’ve been on hold for a live chat for over two hours.

BH5
DAS registration can’t be done by phone or email.
It can only be done ahead of time by live chat and video chat. As the other poster mentioned, it can also be done in person in one of the theme parks.
2 hours on hold for the live chat is not unusual - it depends on how many other people are also trying to connect at the same time.

I'll just agree that it's not only possible to register in person, but it's often much easier! I tend to do the online chat because I am in a position at work that allows me to wait hours at the computer/on the app on my phone, but when I've done it in person it's been very smooth. You just go to the guest relations booth or the blue umbrella stands at your first park (after security) and talk to a representative.

If they have their heart set on online registration (perhaps for the 2 daily advance DAS reservations, though I don't know that those were especially impactful for me), they should try tomorrow by being logged into the WDW website and click the DAS registration link at exactly 7 AM EST. That will make the wait tomorrow much shorter.

Update:

Friend and their family thank you.

The CM they spoke to today they LOVED! And that CM took down info about the CM they spoke to yesterday because either training was not properly done and/or apparently they didn't do anything correct. So things are being worked on and it was a breeze compared to yesterday!

I will keep you all posted!

BH5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter