• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friend returned from Orlando - their friends robbed at HRH

We had a "theft" at HRH- our 5 year old DS's "blankie" was taken with the linens. The staff was initially VERY unsympathetic (until I put my sobbing son on the phone to talk to the on-duty manager who said "just tell him to get over it"!)......after a call to the HEAD manager, they said they would look for it. We pestered them to look for a week, but by then the CM's at Boardwalk (where we checked in after HRH) had bought my son a new blanket and a signed Donald Duck picture and he was happy as a clam. Never have even gotten a call back saying they looked.

It was an unfortunate experience, and I know that wasn't a purposeful act- but I wish the young staff would have been a little more sympathetic. Interestingly, though, the CM's at the Boardwalk "jumped" into action when they heard it happened at HRH (and I believe that HRH staff would have also jumped had it been the other way around). Amazing what a little good ol' competition can do for "service".

Other than this problem, our stay at HRH was wonderful, the FOTL at both parks was terrific, and we are planning on going back next year........maybe they will have found the blue blankie by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter