• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Frog Toggs?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Just looking for some suggestions!! We used Frog Togg towels a few years ago on our August trip and we liked them! We would store them in a cooler while in the parks so that they’d stay cold. At the time, we had a stroller because our kids were younger, so we put the cooler on the bottom of the stroller. We no longer need a stroller. We plan to still carry a book bag while in the park, but not a cooler. We are just wondering how people pack the Frog Toggs when not carrying a cooler in the parks? Should we stuff them in a water bottle that keep items cold (like a yeti)? I just really don’t want to be carrying around a book bag that is dripping water from wet towels! I didn’t realize how the stroller served multiple purposes the last trip!
Thanks!!

I just store ours in a large ziploc bag in my backpack. When we are using them, we periodically run them under water in the restroom, which immediately cools them.

Either put them in your pocket or backpack until you're ready to use them or just throw them around your necks once you're going to enter the park.

If you're wanting them to be/stay cool for your first use, I'd get a small, collapsible cooler to put in the backpack.

I just store ours in a large ziploc bag in my backpack. When we are using them, we periodically run them under water in the restroom, which immediately cools them.

This. And in the morning I may start with ice in the ziploc with them.

Not sure how good this is for them but I get them wet and put them in the fridge over night. They stay nice and chilly for a little while that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter