From a Mickey Mitzvah to a Sweet Sixteen!

AllThatJazz

there's no business like show business
Hello!:cheer2:

Welcome to my Pre-Trip report! I'm your host, M, and I'm about to take you on a journey that will seem to be a FANTASY... (haha, puns)

Let me introduce.... the gang:

Me: My name is M. I'm 15. This is my Sweet 16 cruise. I've grown up with Disney, in fact, really, my life is Disney. I participate in theatre (LOVE theatre!), dance, and I used to run track, but theatre kinda took over my life. I'm taking my two best friends on this cruise, but I'll explain that in a bit. I am a Gold Castaway Club member, my first cruise was the Magic, December 1998, I was 3 months old. Since then, I've been on the Magic for my tenth birthday, the Dream's 3rd voyage when I was 12, the Dream in May 2012, the Fantasy in August 2013, the Magic this January, and the Magic again in March! My favorite Disney character is Mulan, Belle, Rapunzel, and of course Anna/Elsa.

Mom: My amazing mother. I don't think there are words to describe my love for her! I can truthfully say she is my best friend. We travel really well together, and we love to cruise. This cruise will be her 10th! Platinum :) Her favorite character has got to be the Mouse himself, or Belle.

Em - she'll be 16 for this cruise. I don't even know a day of my life without Em! She's been my best friend since we were potty training. We played with blocks in Kindergarten and now 12 years later, we are still as close as could be. This will be her first cruise! She loves traveling, and loves adventures. I think she's very excited for the 'crafty' part of the cruise, like decorating magnets. Her favorite character is Sleeping Beauty or the Winnie the Pooh gang. This will be our second time traveling together (I'll explain below).

B- She'll be 15 this cruise. Em is her sister. My birthday actually falls right between their birthdays, but B is in the grade below Em and I (she'll be a sophomore next year, while Emily and I are entering our junior year). B is hilarious, and she loves to take photos. She's also a HUGE foodie, just like me. This will be our second time taking a vacation together. Her favorite character is undetermined.

And then their mom, Mrs. L. My mom and Mrs. L have been friends since they were 7! Mrs. L's mom was my moms girl scout leader. Mrs. L was my librarian in Pre-K through 5th grade, I love her so much and consider her to be my second mother. This will be her first cruise, and her first vacation with my mom and I! She's a very sweet lady and creates so many laughs, so when she said she was cruising with us I got very excited! Her favorite character is Belle.

Ok, to explain the title...
For my 13th birthday, instead of having a traditional Bat Mitzvah, I had a Mickey Mitzvah, in which we went to Disney with lots of amazing surprises, like a VIP tour guide, dinner at Victoria and Albert's, and stays at BLT and GF. Em and B agree it's the best birthday party they've been too ;) This trip was also very special, because I had moved to Florida for my mom's job and that's 1000 miles away from Em and B in New York. So, seeing them was so special.

So when the topic of Sweet 16's came along... I had the perfect plan. To the ocean we will sail, together :)

This was a crazy idea, but it would happen!!

So, welcome to our trip.

I decided, each update I'll do 10 fun facts about all of us:

1. The first sentence I ever said to Em was, "Can I play with you?". She doesn't remember.
2. 13/15 of my birthdays have been spent with Em and 14/16 for me going to hers!
3. We all saw Frozen together, I made them, and no worries I cried.
4. Both of our families have boys who's names start with M.
5. B and my brother decided that there is such thing as Middle Child Syndrome (MCS) over last summer, and it cracked me up.
6. Em- oldest in her family. B - middle child. Me - youngest.
7. ^ But if we were sisters, I'd be the middle while B would be the youngest.
8. B and I's favorite show is The Carrie Diaries. My favorite character is Walt and hers is of course Carrie.
9. The Carrie Diaries JUST got canceled. And we're pretty upset.
10. We all take AP World. And our exam is Thursday. Awesome.

See you all real soon! :beach:

Hey everyone.... Anyone wanna join along? If not - I'll let this fizzle out :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter