from Airport to Hotel

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
Hello All first trip back since 2016 has been a while looking for best option from Airport to Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani Village and back to Airport. There are 5 of us and 2 suitcases and 5 smaller carryon and probable backpacks I was looking into tiffany towncar I realize they are more expensive. Thoughts?

Have you looked into Mears Connect or Sunshine Flyer? Essentially the same as Magical Express was except no luggage service.

I did but reviews aren't so great just looking at alternatives
We used Mears to POFQ last month - $16 each I think - worked out fine - we rented a car at WDW facility so didn’t use for trip to airport. Maybe use Mears for cost saving to WDW book something else for return if you’re not happy.

We used the Sunshine Flyer on our last trip - it was fine and very Magical Express-ish, but still wish ME would come back.

We enjoyed our experience with Mears this past Jan 2023, with no wait and going to book it for next year.

I used Sunshine Flyer in August to and from MCO/WL and had no issues (definitely miss ME though)

Meas connect is good to Disney World hotels you get a QR code and it's valid for 48 hours so if flight is delayed arriving by 1 or 2 hours your QR code is still valid.

Unfortunately, Sunshine Flyer merged with Mears, so Mears Connect is the only DME type service now.
True. My comment was based on a June 2022 trip and was posted last year. we are back to when Mears was the only game for big transport. Yeah….I’m that old. But at least we have Uber and Lyft now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter