From Epcot to MK at closing time

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I am thinking about going over to MK after Illiuminations at Epcot, to see the 11 PM Spectro. I know I could take the monorail, however that might be pretty crowded, and it would also necessitate us watching Illuminations from the Future World side, where it's pretty hard to get a good view.

So, what are my options if I left out of the World Showcase exit? How long a walk would it be to the nearest resort, from which I could take a MK bus? Do you think this would be faster?

Thanks!

Originally posted by pouncingpluto
Hi guys,

I am thinking about going over to MK after Illiuminations at Epcot, to see the 11 PM Spectro. I know I could take the monorail, however that might be pretty crowded, and it would also necessitate us watching Illuminations from the Future World side, where it's pretty hard to get a good view.

So, what are my options if I left out of the World Showcase exit? How long a walk would it be to the nearest resort, from which I could take a MK bus? Do you think this would be faster?

Thanks!

It's a very short walk to the EPCOT resorts from the International Gateway exit - 5 to10 minutes . You could catch the bus to the MK at either the BC, YC, or BW. Not sure if it would be faster or not because it's hard to know how long you might have to wait for a bus at that time. Maybe Tyler (Chip 'n Dale Express) will see this post and give you some info on that.

Sure! You can walk to one of the Epcot resorts and catch the MK bus. They will be running approx every 15 mins or so, up until 10:30 (from the resort).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter