Frozen 3D Blu Ray

Disneyfn420

DIS Veteran
I heard that for now at least Disney is not releasing the 3D version of Frozen. I didn't get to see it in 3D in the theaters and wished I had so was hoping to get the 3D version for my home. I know they have the digital version available but that is a pain to play it via my computer. I know they sell the 3D version on amazon UK and it's supposedly region free. Has anyone else bought a blu ray that way? Did it work?
Also does anyone know if it would have the same bonus features as well as the MM short before the movie.
Any suggestions are welcome.

I don't know anything about UK Amazon's 3D, that seems odd. Make sure it is a proper copy before buying. The 3D blu-ray will be released here, just separately.

I like to buy the full set of 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, DVD, and digital. However, Disney did not sell The Great and Powerful Oz as one set, they sold a 2D Blu-ray & DVD as one set and separately sold the 3D Blu-ray. They were much more expensive if you wanted them all. I didn't like it and didn't buy the 3D yet.

This is probably what they will do with Frozen - two separate releases. They also might wait and do a 3D re-release before selling the 3D Blu-ray.

I pre-ordered the UK version to get the 3D Bluray it will play for sure, but as for bonus feature I'm not sure they're all the same. My issue was it would take weeks longer than the Blu-ray release here! So I canceled my ordered and got it over the weekend on Vudu it was 2d, 3d and all bonus features and now we own it before the blu-rays have been released instead of weeks later.

I agree, I don't like the way they separated the Discs for Oz the Great and Powerful, either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter