Frozen Blu Ray/Dvd Combo

kittyab

DIS Veteran
We were at our Wal-Mart last night, and we noticed it sold out on the Frozen Dvd Blu Ray Combo. Just the DVD was available.

I am glad I got my copy on Tuesday. I submitted to get the Olaf doll and it said hopefully it will be delivered in 6 - 8 weeks. I doubt that will be here in time for Easter.

I did take advantage of the soundtrack for $7.00 and that has been shipped.

The only frozen toys left were one Kristoff doll (which I bought) and 2 Anna dolls. I already gotten that earlier.

I preordered mine from Amazon....and they sent me 3 by mistake! They told me to keep them. The olaf doll would have been cool though. So far my kids have watched it every day.

No doubt it's gonna be a huge seller! When I bought mine Tuesday night it seemed like everybody in the checkout line was buying it. They still had several copies on the shelves, but I wonder how long they would last.

Over $1B worldwide box-office, and now Blu-Ray/DVD sales - Frozen is making some folks at Disney VERY happy!

Still waiting on mine!
I pre ordered mine in January through the Disney Store. The website shows it shipped on the 12th but I can not track it anywhere! I have been e-mailing them and they are going to send me another copy. So now I get to wait to have that shipped! I thought the girls would like the lithographs with it and there was a $20 off a $40 coupon as well. Still waiting on the e-mail with the coupon too!

Lesson learned! Next time I will just go to the store right away and get a copy!

Amazon pre-order here, too! AND Amazon was quick to point out that because I pre-ordered and locked in my savings early, I saved $3 off the price the day it actually went on sale! WOOT! I can buy almost an entire Starbucks mocha with that $3!

Got mine through Amazon and didn't notice anything about ordering dolls but now I'm wondering if I missed something. Or is that a disney store thing?

Blu-ray was disappointing. The bonus features are minimal and not very good. the actual movie looks/sounds amazing though!

Got mine through Amazon and didn't notice anything about ordering dolls but now I'm wondering if I missed something. Or is that a disney store thing?

I also got my from Amazon, after I registered the disc and downloaded the digital copy with Disney Movies Anywhere / Disney rewards, one of the offers was for a Olaf Pull-Apart Plush for $9.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter