Frozen dining or stand by

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
The dining option seems really expensive since it only gives Carthay as an option. And with WOC dessert party and dining option for Fantasmic, it just seems too much.

Frozen is very easy to do stand-by. I personally wouldn't spend the money on a Frozen dining package. We went in the peak of summer, attended a 3:00 show, and arrived about 45 min early. Bought mickey bars on the way in and shortly after the kids finished (i.e. made a chocolate mess of everything) they let us into the theater. We stood about 20 people back from the front of the mezzanine line and very easily found seats right in the center about 3 rows back from the railing. Perfect, easy.

We got mostly OK balcony seats less than 10 minutes before showtime a couple weeks ago for a 3:00 show. Unless you require a perfect centered orchestra view, just be there about a half-hour before showtime and get a decent seat. And the PP's idea about snacks is great. They allow food in from wherever you buy it and sell snacks at the theater entrance.

PHXscuba

I’ll be in an ECV, but it sound like if I get there with a decent amount of time, I’ll be fine.

Thank you.

I completely agree with the previous posters - there really isn't a need to get the package. We went to Disneyland and DCA around the New Year, when it was so packed Disneyland had phased closures due to crowds, and we were still able to get very good seats. We lined up about 30 minutes in advance and were near the front.

I’ll be in an ECV, but it sound like if I get there with a decent amount of time, I’ll be fine.

Thank you.

There is a separate line for ECVs, and it loads first (after VIPs). If you can transfer I recommend doing that as there are very few places to park the ECV inside the theatre during the show and they are not the best view. If you can transfer, you will leave the ECV outside and pick your seats first, giving you more time to get seated. If you cannot transfer, let them know and you will get an ECV spot at the back of the front orchestra section.

Just a few comments on the Frozen Lunch package:
  • Expensive, but lunch at Carthay is not cheap.
  • Includes a nice lanyard/laminate and pin.
  • Guests line up on the opposite (north) side of the theater, and are the first to enter.

There is a separate line for ECVs, and it loads first (after VIPs). If you can transfer I recommend doing that as there are very few places to park the ECV inside the theatre during the show and they are not the best view. If you can transfer, you will leave the ECV outside and pick your seats first, giving you more time to get seated. If you cannot transfer, let them know and you will get an ECV spot at the back of the front orchestra section.

I can transfer, so that sounds good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter