Frozen or Banks?

HollywoodTowerHotel

You unlock this door with the key of imagination..
I'm going to the movies today! I have gotten my husband to agree to go to the movies with me (which is a tremendous feat), AND I get to pick the movie. I have two choices, and whichever I don't pick will have to wait until DVD.

So, should I see Frozen or Saving Mr. Banks?

I would definitely have to say "Frozen."
You'll probably be singing through out the movie with the movie, and its just outstanding!

Mr. Banks is just an okay move, where in my opinion, I would wait to rent it for a $1.00 from red box.

Frozen 100%

I agree I'd go with Frozen I saw them both and thought Mr. Banks was OK.

Frozen. DH and I took DD11 and he liked the movie too. His favorite characters were Olaf and Sven.

I really enjoyed Mr Banks, BUT - if you love Disney animation, Frozen is a must-see, and it will benefit more from the big-screen theatre experience.

Wave "Hi" to Olaf for me! :goodvibes

Given a choice between those two movies, I'd probably pick knitting needles in the eyeballs.

Given a choice between those two movies, I'd probably pick knitting needles in the eyeballs.

You never change. :rolleyes2

Both movies are great, but Frozen with the music and great animation is the one that needs to be seen on the big screen.

Go to the non-sing along version the first time so you get to hear the songs as intended without a 100 singing little kids. ;)

Saving Mr. Banks is a fantastic movie but nothing in it requires a big screen compared to Frozen.

I would definitely have to say "Frozen."
You'll probably be singing through out the movie with the movie, and its just outstanding!

Mr. Banks is just an okay move, where in my opinion, I would wait to rent it for a $1.00 from red box.

Frozen 100%

:thumbsup2

We have unanimity on a DISboard question!

Let us stop and savor this moment as the universe realigns. :grouphug:

Well, at least for a few minutes. ;)

While I really liked Frozen(first animated movie I have enjoy in years, I really hope Disney is getting its juice back). I like seeing how Mary Poppins came to life more.

I really enjoyed both of those movies, but Saving Mr. Banks is more an adult film so I generally enjoy them better.

I watched both in the last 24 hours and although I am an 18 year old male I still would recommend Frozen. It is not a traditional princess-type film so it really stunned me with its plotline and the musical aspect of it was rather solid. Definitely a must see if you enjoy Disney and an absolute no-brainer if you have enjoyed Disney animation classics.

I will wait for Banks to get to DVD. I recommend Frozen but listen to the words to the songs as they really contribute to character developement.

definitley banks. i can only watch frozen a couple of times before i get bored! even though its an amazing movie. i only just found out kristen bell was anya in the film! amazing

Both films were great. God that is a tough question. I guess it is what mood your in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter