Fuel Prices Where We Live

On April 28 BJS near Vally Forge PA was $4.07, today May 8, it's $4.52. What I don't understand , it was up a few cents, up a few cents. Up 12 cents, up a few cents, up 12 cents. Yesterday it rose twice a few cents in one day. and then again this morning.

UPDATE.....May 10, up 7 cents overnight. Now $4.59

Last edited:

Today here in Brandontown this morning on way to PT for Lucille Gas $4.29 and Diesel $5.89 On way home it changed just a little Gas $4.45 Diesel $6.09

Last edited:
Yep!

Diesel at our Sam's had been $4.59 since we got home from Gulf Shores 2 weeks ago. Sometime over the weekend it jumped to $5.09. That will teach me to "wait for it to go down" before I fill up the coach. I'm bringing the coach home Wednesday to get ready to go out this weekend. Oh well.

The question is... do I put enough in just for the trip this weekend (250 miles total) or do I fill it?

j

Yep!

Diesel at our Sam's had been $4.59 since we got home from Gulf Shores 2 weeks ago. Sometime over the weekend it jumped to $5.09. That will teach me to "wait for it to go down" before I fill up the coach. I'm bringing the coach home Wednesday to get ready to go out this weekend. Oh well.

The question is... do I put enough in just for the trip this weekend (250 miles total) or do I fill it?

j
Dosen't matter, at least in my experience, whatever I chose is wrong.

I haven't been following diesel prices, but its about 6.20 a gallon where I am. My truck is a gasser, but tbh , i am using the second car as a commuter now. Worse on the back, because its smaller. I am 6'6'', and really need the truck not only for the camper but to sit up straight like a normal person.

CT shoreline is currently $4.79 for regular and $6.49 for diesel. I’m cringing thinking of how high it will be when our current $0.25 gas tax holiday is over at the end of the summer.

Todays gas prices in Hillsboro OR (just outside Portland) are $4.95 - $5.19 a gallon, and diesel is $5.50-$5.79 a gallon. Just note that the closer you get to Portland, the more expensive it gets!

We blew past the $5 mark 2 weeks ago and are solidly around $5.30, diesel is flirting with $6. I paid $5.999 for rec fuel last week and its gone up since then to well over $6 gal.
The 5th wheel is parked, I cannot afford to play this game any longer

I here you, I keep waiting to fill up thinking it will go down a bit. I was so wrong.
My wife did that a month ago. Looked at the price and got PO'd. I'm not paying that and drove off. By the time she really needed to fill up it was $.15 a gal higher,
I asked her, what exactly did you think was going to happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter