Fun Disney Sewing projects

I love to sew and I have made a handful of items for my girls. I am trying to get the courage up to make some Disney themed items to place on Esty. I hope I have posted the pictures below correctly.

I love the polka dot dresses! Too cute! :goodvibes

Here is my first ever sewing projects...with the aid of youtube of course :woohoo:
There were a couple spots I could have done better, things I didnt think of looking out for, but here it is. Pretty excited on first attempt!

That little yellow lip, is really sparkly

:cool1:
What a GREAT first project!!! Keep going!

I love to sew and I have made a handful of items for my girls. I am trying to get the courage up to make some Disney themed items to place on Esty. I hope I have posted the pictures below correctly.

100_2510.jpg

I had the letter "A" embrodier inside the Mickey head.

I made my girls each a pair of pants and the shirt to wear on the plane trip down to Disney.
103_2085.jpg

103_2173.jpg
ADORABLE!!!

I have sewn since I was 7 or 8 years old. I even used to sell sewing machines. One thing I used to tell people, it's like driving--anyone can learn. Simplicity and McCall's are the easiest patterns to use. Butterick and Vogue tend to be more intensive and involved. Just about all pattern companies offer an "easy" line. If you use a pattern, just follow the directions like you would with a recipe. A pattern is basically a recipe for fabric. ;) Good Luck!!

[QUOTE

I have sewn since I was 7 or 8 years old. I even used to sell sewing machines. One thing I used to tell people, it's like driving--anyone can learn. Simplicity and McCall's are the easiest patterns to use. Butterick and Vogue tend to be more intensive and involved. Just about all pattern companies offer an "easy" line. If you use a pattern, just follow the directions like you would with a recipe. A pattern is basically a recipe for fabric. ;) Good Luck!![/QUOTE]

That is a great way to put it.

Here is my latest sewing project. It is coffee cup sleeve I made for my best friend's b-day last week. I am also working on t-shirts for her kids for their b-day's and their trip to Disney in Oct. I guess if I can not go to Disney this year I will make things for someone who is going :flower3:

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0943.jpg

Oh, I made some of those last year for my daughter's teacher (non-Disney). Where did you find the Mickey button?

Here is my first ever sewing projects...with the aid of youtube of course :woohoo:
There were a couple spots I could have done better, things I didnt think of looking out for, but here it is. Pretty excited on first attempt!

That little yellow lip, is really sparkly

:cool1:

Oh I love that! It's beautiful! Way to go, I might have to steal that design idea :woohoo:

I am just learning to sew and recently made this Minnie Mouse inspired tote for one of my dear friends!

45106_821279856498_7701749_45601538_120549_n1.jpg

I also made this Mike Wazowski costume for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

48976_7701749_94908_n.jpg

I am just learning to sew and recently made this Minnie Mouse inspired tote for one of my dear friends! ...
I also made this Mike Wazowski costume for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. ...

Nice job !!!

I love your costumes...very cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter