Fun(ny) Pics

PatRin

Earning My Ears
So, I am very excited to be going to Disney World for the first time. I have seen a lot of pics on here, but I want to see some of your fun and/or funny pics! Feel free to share any and all of your faves!

BTW: Thank all of you for the info that everyone shares. I shudder to think what my trip might have become without you!

my mom, thoroughly enjoying her trip with 17 of us!! :)

11-11MK17-2-1.jpg

Well, Pat, you and your friend have a wonderful, fun-filled trip. Make those life-long, first time memories.

There make be some in the links in my signature.

Thanks Disneynutsss! Both of your pics had me smiling! Definitely looks like you let your hair down, so to speak.

Dan - I will see what I can find in your pics - to be honest all pics are fun to look at, Im just looking for the not so typical ones. :goodvibes and thank you - we will certainly do our best to have a great time! Less than three weeks away!

Awwww!!! Those are awesome pictures! I wonder if he is embarrassed by those yet? lol!

This was taken many years ago before the characters had handlers and lines. They used to just roam the parks. This day Pluto stayed with my grandmother for for quite a while. It was mid September so the parks were deserted. He pushed her wheelchair (as you can see) and even sat with her while we rode some rides. I miss the good old days. :rolleyes:

GramandPluto.jpg

How sweet of Pluto! I would love them to just roam the parks but I guess with the crowds these days thats just not a reasonable thing to do...but its a great memory that you obviously cherish! Thanks for sharing!

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter