funball needs some advise..

Funball

DIS Veteran
ok so i was a nerd and put the hamburger patties i made last night on FOIL and then FROZE THEM well i got the the grill warmed up and i can't get the patties of the foil, so like how do i get the patties somewhat unfrozen to get off the foil so i can cook them? oh and they are on a cookie sheet, a metal cookie sheet. :confused:

please any advice will be helpfull!!

Ok if it were *me*.. if the foil is not frozen onto the cookie sheet, I would just put the patties on the grill with the foil. As soon as they are thawed/cooked enough to take them off the foil, remove it and put them on the grill to finish.

Oh, thought of more.. OR... put a plate or another cookie sheet over the patties/foil... flip them upside down and run warm water over the foil and/or cookie sheet they're on. Should unstick them and they will fall onto the second plate/cookie sheet instead of falling into the sink (which is surely what would happen to me if I were in the kitchen doing it hahaha)

I have done this before. Take a butter knife and get some water on it and use the butter knife to work at the foil and pan. If that doesnt work run the patties under some water - works like a charm!

Ok if it were *me*.. if the foil is not frozen onto the cookie sheet, I would just put the patties on the grill with the foil. As soon as they are thawed/cooked enough to take them off the foil, remove it and put them on the grill to finish.

ok what if you only wanted to cook like 4 of them or so and there is like 15 ??

i dont know.; i am going to try the knife idea an then if that doesnt work i will try your idea

..and the winner for the best way to get frozen hamburgers of foil is.. the one that suggest the knife! thank you thank you , it worked! :)

The knife thing does work. :) I've used it before. Glad you got your burgers unstuck. :)

allright got another problem…well not so much a problem

but skiingfast and I’s first date is coming, and I’m not sure if I should dress cute and sexy or dress Disneyland nerdy….

Cute and Sexy!
No matter how much he loves Disney, he is still a guy:thumbsup2

I say cute and sexy. If you want to disney up the cute and sexy, you could wear a disney necklace or jewelry or something like that? That way it's still cute and sexy with a hint of disney.

ok after much consideration for skiingfast's feelings and well mine toward him,, our little "bump" in the road yesterday is gone!!! We are still together and going strong! [edited].. hey even wild horses can't pull me away. he said he was sorry and i accepted his apology!

soo.. now back to what i should wear when we have our first date!!! :wizard::banana:

I think you should wear a cute skirt with your flippy floppys (cuz I know how much you love them) and wear a cute Disney top. :) That way you get the best of both worlds. :)

I think you should wear a cute skirt with your flippy floppys (cuz I know how much you love them) and wear a cute Disney top. :) That way you get the best of both worlds. :)

Im thinking something less Disney, more me. I don’t do skirts. And now that I got my hot bod back , everything looks good on me, and I just got this cute yellow top from old navy :rolleyes1:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter