funball needs some advise..

just curious--have you guys met in person already?

just wondering--you seem really infatuated with him and I just wondered if you'd met in person yet--online dating can sometimes be good . . . . and sometimes bad!

just wondering--you seem really infatuated with him and I just wondered if you'd met in person yet--online dating can sometimes be good . . . . and sometimes bad!

Not really online dating, we have a trip planned in September. and we are infatuated with each other.. you can ask him yourself if you'd like...

online dating can sometimes be good . . . . and sometimes bad!

You know, thats a perfectly valid statement, but... many many people find true love on the internet. My wife and i MET on the internet, so did my brother and his wife and several of my co-workers. Chatting with someone on a bullitin board,chat room or whatever helps two people get to know one another without all the awkward bull****.

Will this currant relationship lead to marriage? who knows, but..........it is a possability.

Right here..where are you? LOL Sitting on my couch in this heat, it really sucks.

Ok you are like my twin..LOL I don't like skirts much either. :) Old Navy has some cute tops, for good prices too. I like ON.

You know, thats a perfectly valid statement, but... many many people find true love on the internet. My wife and i MET on the internet, so did my brother and his wife and several of my co-workers. Chatting with someone on a bullitin board,chat room or whatever helps two people get to know one another without all the awkward bull****.

It's true, because the alternatives. Meeting at work, bars, the grocery store, church, the gym......they all have led to relationships that got bad as well. You never know.

hey help me out here...Toocherie thinks I am the only one that is having a relationship…

Will this currant relationship lead to marriage? who knows, but..........it is a possability.

ur funny mike...

thanks guys! thanks for the backup.. honey thanks also!

Sara, let it go, dont get drawn in. Someone is simply trying to get a reaction out of you.
LET IT GO.

I'm with Mike Sara, just let it go.

altho it seems odd......I've met the person in question and really liked her.

Just let it go, it's not worth the stress, nor is it worth you risking what you and skiingfast have right now. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, but that won't be because you guys aren't giving it a shot. :)

It seems there's a lot of drama out there right now, not sure why, maybe it's this heat. :)

Funball, why do you keep asking me where I am? ROFL!!!! I think I know and I'm on my way to check right now.... :)

im at work p-wings....that is where i am!

haahaa we all posted at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter