Funny things heard at Epcot yesterday...

DisneyDayTripper

DIS Veteran
My wife and I were at Epcot yesterday and since we hadn't seen The American Adventure we decided since we had nothing else to do we'd go in and check it out. Like any other theater style show when we were walking in they came on to make the announcement that I thought was going to say "Please move all the way to the end of the row and do not stop in the middle.." my wife and I chose a row and I looked up and noticed we were the first ones to enter the row so I began walking all the way to the end of the row when I hear "Good Afternoon everyone, as you enter be sure to move two-thirds of the way down the row." I stopped and looked at my wife like "two-thirds?" I mean I'm on vacation I don't want to worry about figuring out two-thirds of a billion seats that were in that row lol. I then felt mildly awkward when our row filled up and out of no where came a couple who wanted to sit on the other side of us so they walked through. I felt like I was one of those people who everyone complains about for not moving all the way down. I guess if they would have been there earlier they would have heard the announcement to only move two-thirds of the way down.

The second thing that I heard that was mildly funny was when we were rushing to get FP's for Soarin' and we just so happened to walk by a mom who rather loudly said "Nicole is diggin' for nose gold." I looked at my wife and was like "wow, I hope she finds some." lol

The last thing I heard was while we were waiting to go into one of the rooms at Test Track.....that was funny because not only did I hear it once, but twice. The mom behind me had a little boy who was probably 4 or 5 and they had been quiet the entire time we were waiting until I heard "Don't touch your pee pee!" I was like uhhhhhh lol.....a few minutes later after some silence it was the same thing.

LOL:lmao: Oh Now, the last one... I wish I could say I don't know why a mom would say that to her DS but... We have 4 boys! At that age I think they were all discovering their "pee pee"- :rotfl2: :lmao: And just to add... They are still quite aware it is there... :rotfl2: Thx for the laugh!

LOL:lmao: Oh Now, the last one... I wish I could say I don't know why a mom would say that to her DS but... We have 4 boys! At that age I think they were all discovering their "pee pee"- :rotfl2: :lmao: And just to add... They are still quite aware it is there... :rotfl2: Thx for the laugh!

The thing is she said it RIGHT behind me and it sounded like she was talking to me...I almost wanted to turn around and be like uhhhhh I wasn't? :confused3 lol

The thing is she said it RIGHT behind me and it sounded like she was talking to me...I almost wanted to turn around and be like uhhhhh I wasn't? :confused3 lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for sending water up my nose! I'll be chuckling all day at this one.

Oh :lmao: Now that made me laugh even harder! That had to be hilarious! (Yep, I am still here- my off day so I am gorging on the Disboards) LOL

LOL!!! As you can see from my name I have 5 boys and you are sooo right moeluv4u7....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I have a little boy so I know about things like that, although he would be horrified if I said it loud enough for people to hear. I think I could be a little more discrete and whisper that in his ear!

it was you and not my DH in line in front of that woman. Not only would he have wanted to turn around and say uuuuuuh I wasn't! He most likely would've!:lmao:

But this is also the guy who grabs my 12 yrs old DD's hand and SKIPS down Main St. in the MK. So if you ever see a 6'2", 225 lb redheaded guy with black frame glasses skipping down Main St. dragging a 5'0", 78 lb mortified blonde 12 year old, be sure to yell "Hello there Robert & Katie!":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just all part of the Magic in the Gourley Family!:wizard:

Yup, my DS5 is well aware of his "winkie" and will play with it incessantly at the worst possible times. I generally say something to the effect of damn it son, that isn't a toy.

Can I add some more bathroom humor? ;)

DD and her friend were laughing hysterically as they told me what they'd overheard in a restroom at Epcot a couple of weeks ago.

Mom: Today is Wednesday and we got to Disney World on Sunday. Do you know what that means?

Little girl: I haven't peed my pants in FOUR days!

:lmao:

it was you and not my DH in line in front of that woman. Not only would he have wanted to turn around and say uuuuuuh I wasn't! He most likely would've!:lmao:

But this is also the guy who grabs my 12 yrs old DD's hand and SKIPS down Main St. in the MK. So if you ever see a 6'2", 225 lb redheaded guy with black frame glasses skipping down Main St. dragging a 5'0", 78 lb mortified blonde 12 year old, be sure to yell "Hello there Robert & Katie!":rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just all part of the Magic in the Gourley Family!:wizard:

That sounds like my father! He is the biggest smart A** ever and would DEF turn around and say the SAME thing! And he loves to embarress us girls. lol except he looks like mr clean.:lmao:

:rotfl: Yep, DS3 is very aware of his "naked." I have no idea where that came from, but apparently naked is now a noun. :rotfl: He runs around before bathtime screaming "You can't see my naaaaked!!" Oh, boys! :upsidedow

I am so glad I have a girl...I had no brother, no nephews and a very distant father so I don't know the growing pains of the "pee-pee"! Good for all of you keeping a sense of humor about this all!!!

I am so glad I have a girl...I had no brother, no nephews and a very distant father so I don't know the growing pains of the "pee-pee"! Good for all of you keeping a sense of humor about this all!!!

I taught pre-school before I worked here in the public schools, and there were definitely some girls who, uh, were aware. And, of course, those are the girls whose parents always send them in dresses. :lmao:

OP, did you know this thread would turn into this? :rotfl:

American Adventure is rarely a full house, it's funny that your row filled up.

Was everyone in the theater sitting in that one row? lol

I taught pre-school before I worked here in the public schools, and there were definitely some girls who, uh, were aware. And, of course, those are the girls whose parents always send them in dresses. :lmao:

OP, did you know this thread would turn into this? :rotfl:

I teach preschool and yes the girls are just as curious as the boys!!

My fave was a little girl in my class 2 years ago - she did not like underwear and most days came to school commando... :rolleyes: Wasn't too bad until it became summer and she wore mostly dresses! :scared1: Mom would dress her and get her ready, then right before they left the house little girl needed to go potty once more and ditched the unders somewhere in the bathroom!!

I have kept in contact with her mom and to this day - she is now in 1st grade - still does not like underwear!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter