Funny things kids say at or about DL

MischaPhillips88

Mouseketeer
I’m very bored at work Today:badpc: on the way to take my son to school, out of nowhere he said “You, know dad I’m not going to ride that G.I. Joe ride!” I was like what are you talking about? “you, know that G.I. Joe ride at Disneyland. Then it hit me! G.I. Joe= Indiana Jones.

I thought it was funny, any other you have heard?

i heard one.. instead of monte cristo sandwich .. i head monte crisco! as in the lard.. rflol

When my youngest was about 4 we were at disneyland and he kept telling me that he wanted to ride the "tiny world" ride.. I thought for sure that he was talking about the Storybook boats, but I was wrong! After a few more times my DS6 finally told me in an ever so grown up voice "Mom, he wants to ride It's a Small World".

I shared this story and the Tag Fairy was listening and I got tagged!

He will be 10 next month and I still call IASM the tiny world ride just for him;)

We were in Fantasyland this summer and DS5 told me that next he wanted to go on "the Pokey-dokio ride." Not sure if he meant Pinocchio, or Monstro at Storybook Canal boats (near where we were at the time).

Last fall, in line for the Matterhorn, DS13 was reviewing the "details" of the ride for his two younger sisters because DD7 was a little fuzzy from her last ride at age 4. I warned him not to exaggerate the scare factor, to which he replied, "I'm not trying to scare her, I'm trying to warn her!"

PHXscuba

We were in Fantasyland this summer and DS5 told me that next he wanted to go on "the Pokey-dokio ride." Not sure if he meant Pinocchio, or Monstro at Storybook Canal boats (near where we were at the time).

Last fall, in line for the Matterhorn, DS13 was reviewing the "details" of the ride for his two younger sisters because DD7 was a little fuzzy from her last ride at age 4. I warned him not to exaggerate the scare factor, to which he replied, "I'm not trying to scare her, I'm trying to warn her!"

PHXscuba

Cute!!!

When we were there a few weeks ago, we spotted Mary Poppins and Bert coming out from a cast member area--my six year old made a bee-line for them and greeted them with an enthusiastic "Hello, Mary Poppins!! Hello, Ernie!" (and then she ignored "Ernie" and engaged Mary Poppins in a lengthy conversation about their attire--they were comparing their dresses)

Poor Bert. I apologized on my daughter's behalf and he kindly said it happens all the time, LOL.

That’s funny, the times we have gone my DS(6) did not even want to talk to Mary Poppins, he told me she was in a Girl’s movie. I don’t know how I'm raising a little sexist, he does not hear it at home.

We were at CA at a little dance party with Characters when I noticed my 4 year old had a sucker. I asked her where she got it from and she very casually said, "Oh..just those beavers over there" and pointed to Chip and Dale!

These are so cute....."Oh those beavers over there" LOL LOL LOL

We were at CA at a little dance party with Characters when I noticed my 4 year old had a sucker. I asked her where she got it from and she very casually said, "Oh..just those beavers over there" and pointed to Chip and Dale!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
ahahahahahahaha!

We were in Fantasyland this summer and DS5 told me that next he wanted to go on "the Pokey-dokio ride."
:rotfl: DD6, when she was about 3 or so, said it "Poke-e-no". It cracked us up everytime. One of those mispronunciations, you kinda wish they'd keep ... she says Pinocchio just fine now, but I miss poke-e-no. :)

My "beaver" DD had a lot of great one liners that trip. When we got off the Gadget Go Coaster, she turned around and yelled at a cast member, "You sure make good coasters Mr. Gadget"

This isn't Disney related, but my youngest DD is the queen of the funny mispronunciations. Her version of Mary, Mary Quite Contrary goes like this.......

"Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow? With silver bells and TACO shells....." :rotfl2:

She also likes to visit the deli at Costco to see the Turning Around Chickens (on the rotisserie).

When my DD was 5 we were visiting WDW for the first time. Our first visit to MK was not as magical as expected. After about an hour my DD said, "Can we go back to Epcot? MK is like we aren't EVEN on vacation. I like DL better!".

Smart kid.

We have been back to WDW since and have grown to appreciate MK, but only give it a day and spend much more time at the other parks. Going to DL so much has made it home.

When my DD was 5 we were visiting WDW for the first time. Our first visit to MK was not as magical as expected. After about an hour my DD said, "Can we go back to Epcot? MK is like we aren't EVEN on vacation. I like DL better!".

Smart kid.

We have been back to WDW since and have grown to appreciate MK, but only give it a day and spend much more time at the other parks. Going to DL so much has made it home.

:thumbsup2 I like the way your DD thinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter